Saturday, January 12, 2008

9am...*smile*

First: Thought of the Day
He knows our burdens and our crosses,
Those things that hurt, our trials and losses,
He cares for every soul that cries,
God wipes the tears from weeping eyes. —Brandt

If you doubt that Jesus cares, remember His tears.

That is what time I got out of bed....that felt sooo good to rest. I was a new mommy for all of about 5 hours last night. Nada (Damon's grandmother) bought a puppy. She HATES dogs. She wanted it to be a guard dog. It was a 8 week old Jack Russell, oooooh sooo cute. So I went down and negotiated and bought it from her. She just doesn't need a dog, it wouldn't have been happy. Well, I see Andy later on and he said Yvonne had wanted it. I told him she could buy it from me for half of what I paid, so Yvonne came and got Jack, who she renamed Stubby, after work last night. I was cutting his nails, because they were so long. I accidentally cut one too short and it bled, I felt bad :( poor guy. I was just trying to help and made it worse. He was soooo cute. He went and pottied on the yard twice last night and had NO accidents in the house, he doesn't like pizza crust, but does like puppy milk bones. And he ate three of them, I think. Well, it was nice to atleast have him for a short while. I know he will loooove Yvonne and she will love him.

I need to go grocery shopping and get my oil changed....guess I am gonna go, see ya!

2 comments:

Bekka said...

Aw. We need a puppy, I like puppies. :(

Valerie said...

Yeah,I am glad the little puppy has a good home now.Not talking bad about anyone,but Lanada did not need a dog.I heard about that and I was worrying myself sick.I am glad you took the dog and then Yvonne from you..I feel better now!

I also heard Lanada was looking in the paper for another dog.lol