Thursday, March 16, 2006

yo yo yo, antarctica off da hooook babee

How did I sound, did I sound like a true OG! hahahaha!

Okay, I talked to Rachel last night, but before I get into that...people think I am cheating? ME?! Sweet little innocent me?! I don't get it *innocent smirk*
Anyway, Rachel has a really good idea that she told me about and now...now I am forced to get something else. *SIGH* I also heard about Kim's possible "secret weapon". So, I am bringin the guns out people! I have been going to bed way late all week with this stuff! Kasey be wore out and now I am getting sick! MUST NOT GET SICK!

Ew....just had a bran muffin, you know when you eat something then you think about what you just ate and it's kinda like the thought doesn't set will with your stomach. That's me right now...tasted good, but now that I think about it...blech!

I haven't seen Lucky since yesterday Morning. Don't know what is going on!

Today I have to call...oh wait. I can't say who I need to call!

DID U ALL WATCH AI LAST NIGHT? Man, poor girl she can really sing! I vote for Kevin to be booted next! I was soooooooooo happy Ace and Lisa were in the bottom, yet surprised too!

I was gonna say something else....*thinking*...need to do more interenet research...umm....man WHAT was I gonna say?!

Boss needs me.got to go!

10 comments:

Kasey said...

you like Kevin? GIRL!?! and I thought I knew you!!:P

I want Taylor or Ms.McPhee.

wemmies said...

I like Kevin too. He is cute. He shouldn't win but I think he will last a little bit longer. He is too funny. Lisa is next unless she blows it out next week. Who do you think her fan base would be??? No one but people she knows. There are too many guys that are cute for Ace to take all the girly votes. He needs to show some feeling, excitement, something.... he's all about the stare. *rolling eyes*

Kasey said...

NO JOKE! Ace in my opinion thinks to highly of himself. But I don't know the guy personally. To me, hes relying to much on what he thinks is his "sexy stare" blech. I'd stare at damons foot and think it looked better than that!

The Middle J said...

I like Ace :P and the bald guy (I havent watched enough to remember names) I can't stand watching the gray hair guy but though I will admite he can sing.

Kasey said...

JENNA! Taylor...my taylor?! *walks away sadly*

wemmies said...

Chris Daughtry is the bald guy.

You are grounded from AI for not liking Taylor! :P

Kasey said...

Thank you Wendy...YOU MUST LIKE TAYLOR! yes the bald buy..Chris HE ROCKS!

The Middle J said...

Im sorry- I do like his singing he just seems old- ducks for cover...plus don't hold my opinion against me I have only seen like 3 episodes :P

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »