Thursday, March 23, 2006

mmmhmm....yeah....right

Today stinks!
MEN!
Slept on couch last night!
GRRRR!

I hate feeling like my opinion or wants DONT MATTER!
So glad I am still having a girls weekend even though Men's retreat was cancelled!
Church was good last night, though I didn't get much outa the service cus I was holdin my lid'l buddy! You guessed it...bennie boo boo boo (watch how to lose a guy in 10 days, you will see the line, use TV Guardian tho :) He smiled at me, like three times. That kids a jumper for bein so tiny! Already trying to hold his head up too! I am a proud bennie watcher, can ya tell! He looks like a leprocon (or however you spell it) in a cute way. Hey erika, he puked on me too, twice! Well, he puked...not on me. I guess he's gonna have to get some more strength behind it to match up with kailee! Love the look of curdeled milk...mmmmmmmmm! :P Oh yeah, I forgot to say...I sang at church last night..,"Jesus Take The Wheel" I was really nervous. I think I sounded pretty good, I cracked slightly in one place though. I know its how you worship the Lord while you sing that matters, but I think it's normal to want to sound good. It was actually a LOT easier to sing up there, except on the high stuff at the end, I was nervous and my lips was twitching. Hope yall couldn't see that...lol!

Busy again at work today, man its cold in here too! I got my little heater on my feet . Tummy hurts...

Umm, well pray for me today.
love yall

4 comments:

wemmies said...

I couldn't see your lip quiver. But then again I could barely see your face. *has poor vision*

I heard the crack in the really high part. :P And other than you saying "hand" a little weird... it was GREAT! Did you get my text message? I voted 02 Baby!! LOL! BAM! No wait... you aint gotta hiney. :P

It isn't fair that you got Ben's first smile! >:/ *sending fiery darts*

BTW... Men don't know what feelings are. Retards! Tell him Christ can read his Bride's mind! HA! :P

Erika J. said...

Kailee doesn't puke curdled milk - she pukes hot stomach acid. Be thankful Ben's is BREAST milk. Mwah-ah-ah.

Kasey said...

hmmm...how does my "hand" sound? maybe its cus I am nothern. I still say Nose with my northern accent...emily made fun of me :P

no i didn't get your text msg, that woulda been funny tho!

Sorry about the smile thing, he hasn't smile before? What can I say, I got the "touch" hahahaha

i was talking about bennie with the curdeled milk thing...and I know, man the fake milk stinks WAY worse. EW Although, kailees was orangey smelling :D

Kasey said...

enough typos kasey?? geesh