Tuesday, March 21, 2006

pictures or no pictures

I am posting.

By the title of my previous post you can pretty well digest what happened for my anniversary. I got home and found one dozen yellow roses in a paint can (my husbands a painter)...I know, not very romantic...but understanding him, it was cute. So I'm thinking, not bad Damon, not bad, a full dozen! Then I go into our bedroom to go potty and there lay on our bed one dozen RED roses, all together now...awwwwwwwwww. The card read: 1 dozen for last year and another for this year. I love you. Woohooo did he score points with that one!

Damon had been working outside so I found these roses without him to see well then he came inside, I was crying by this point. I had had a REALLY rough day. He just held me and let my cry until I was finished, it was what I needed and very sweet.

For dinner he took me to Red Lobster. I had told him I wanted to go there awhile back, but I also told him I wanted to go to the fondu place here...man I can't remember the name OH YEAH The Melting Pot. Well, he didn't want to go there, cus he said he wanted to EAT not just eat little piece of stuff. Or something like that. Anyway we went to Red Lobster and it was ummy yummy! He is a chicken and afraid to step out of the box so he got steak (he's not much of a seafood person) and I got the Seafood Trio. Fried Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, and Seafood Linguini. First we had a appetizer of cheese sticks, I wanted to try the lobster pizza, but he wouldn't go for it. After the meal we got (well, I got) dessert: Bananas Foster Cheesecake. It wasn't as good as I had expected, but pretty good!

After dinner, he showed me how to get to a sidejob I am helping him on tonight (oh so romantic) then he stopped at DQ for his dessert. I got something too, thought I would take a bite then freeze it for later...well I got there new flavor French Silk Pie.....great if you love chocolate. Not great if you dont. I like french silk pie, but this DID NOT taste like french silk pie....I threw it away. Ew.

I miss wendy :(

Busy at work lately, new boss, new changes...cya

5 comments:

wemmies said...

Okay the paint can was way cute and romantic in a Damon way. You blew the romantics for me on the other dozen by saying you were going to the potty. EW! :P Learn to tell a story!! :P

*2 thumbs AND 2 big toes up*
It is waaaay awesome for a guy to let a girl cry until she is done on his shoulder!!! ;)

Melting Pot isn't just bites. Holy Smokes! It is a LOT of food! Just go for the dessert though. For the price I could think of better places for a meal. But you really should try it once! Me personally.... Sabbaro's Pizza across the street for dinner the Melting Pot chocolate fondue for dinner. :D I even dipped my after dinner mint they give with the ticket in the chocolate. :P If it wasn't hot I would have licked the bowl! :/

As for Red Lobster. They are so over priced but good. Cheddar Bay biscuits, all you can eat soup and salad is cheap enough for me. :) Lobster pizza is excellent. Cheese fondue bread bowl is too. Coconut Shrimp is my fav! I could eat the dip like soup. MMmmmmmm! Dessert.... fudge overboard! woohoo!!

Sidejob... typical male. Danny always says "I wanna see something." *rolling eyes*

Tropical Blizzards Rock!!

Did you work off all those calories?! :O Holy 5 Pound Night Batman! ;)

Why miss me?.... I'll still comment. I'll be back in a few days anywho... I think. *shrugs*

*realizes why she is always hungry after reading kasey's blog*

Did you hear Asia won! *rolling eyes* POLITICS! :P

wemmies said...

BTW... why does your blog smell like fish? mwah hahahahahahahaha!! ;) You stank the church up!

Anywho.... if I were blogging, I would totally be sporting a Easter look instead of my St. Patrick's Green. *hint hint* ;)

Kasey said...

YAY your back!!!!
Gonna try to respond in order of your comment.
I know the paint can was cute...and sorry, just tellin the facts ma'am, just the facts.

Shoulder cry...I know, I really appreciated it.

I was actually craving a good pizza place last night...THANKS A LOT! Too late now! I want to go to the melting pot and experience it all just once. JUST ONCE *whines*

Red lobster- was $54ish with tip. Not bad considering we had an appetizer, dinner, and dessert. It was super yummy and I had a cheddar biscuit for breakfast break. MMMM smell my breath now can't ya?!

I like new blizzard flavors...i like tropical, just not chunks of fruit *EW, SHIVERS* *gag reflex*

and yes, I worked off some of the calories... :D muwaaahahaha

I miss you cus you not post, waaaaaaaaaaah

NO REALLY? Asia WON?! Grrrrrr

My blog is blue, isn't that easter ish?

Bro Galen told me in SS that my hair must smell like fish cus a gnat was flying above my head :D.

It did kinda stink huh?! But it was gooooood! SHOULD HAVE WON *still bitter*

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »