Friday, March 17, 2006

Update on Lucky

Thank you all for praying...I found out that Lucky does in fact have a home. I met his owner last night. I saw him laying in the yard and asked if it was her dog. She said yes it was, that he had got hit by a car at her dad's house. She said she was taking him to the vet today that the vet had not been able to get him in until today. Now I find that kind of hard to believe, but I am just hoping she follows through with her word. She seemed nice enough. She said once she gets his leg fixed she is going to put an add in the paper about him. She is giving him away because her son is allergic to him. And, lastly...Lucky is not named Lucky...his real name is "Via" like the word via air mail....go figure. Anyhoo...I'm sposed to be fairly busy today so I thought I would give a quick GREAT update! Pray she does what she say now though! CYA

10 comments:

Kasey said...

Yes, if she follows through! It kind of upsets me that she would let her dog go around with a broken leg though. I mean if my dog broke her leg I would be at the vet immediately. If that vet couldn't see my dog I'd go to another...ya know? seems kinda careless. I told her I had seen him all the way by the Jr High...and she was surprised. To me, if you have a pet you keep track of them ya know? You don't NOT know they are a mile away!

wemmies said...

Welp... some people don't have the money to go to the vet anyday of the week. She probably has to wait until payday.

If she doesn't you can call the humane association and they will go check it out and get the dog fixed and adopt it out if they can't afford it.

wemmies said...

BTW... you should open a Animal sitter/shelter. :P You are all the time finding animals.

Kasey said...

Damon would disown me if I did that...and I couldn't handle it. Would tear me up to bad. I know some people can't afford it, but if you have a credit card...that's what it's for :P and...even if you cant afford that right away you could get it some pain medicine and clean it.
Whoever the man of the house is...has a NICE motorcycle too >:O

Kasey said...

I don't wanna be judgemental, I guess I was to harsh on the lady (not in person, just in my personal ranting). All I know to go by is how I was raised, and if that had happened my mom would have done everything in her power to get our pet fixed. :( SO I guess that's what I expect others to do...but in Idaho our vet had a credit line for us, we just charged it then they billed us. Here you have to pay at the time of service.

Pauly said...

Good grief! You right a lot on here. =P I can hardly keep up.

But I see what you're saying, when I was growing up...if we couldn't afford to get the pet fixed up...then my dad would put it down. It was hard sometimes, but it was better than the poor thing having to suffer you know?

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Volvo s50 changing brake pad Anxiety celexa citalopram offline microsoft office training picture of generic tenuate dospan ford explorer Canada meridia information schizophrenia vitamin d Lexus+dealers tenuate 2bdospan 2bsupplier Adipex book guest Didrex money order delivery

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Vicodin addictions http://www.boating-edgewater.info/yaho-popup-blocker.html Genealogy software pda Face facility fitness lift

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »