Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tired

Haven't felt much like posting today. Tired right now. Been a stressful and sorta down day for me.

Went to Sis Tammy's house last night after Church to watch the guys of AI. Taylor and Elliot rocked it. They were my favorites of the night. The two young white guys are going home, and Ace...I can hardly stand him. I hope he gets voted off. blech. What think ye?

Going to make nana pudding tonight maybe. Don't know for sure.

My team for the VLB thing next Saturday is Team Antarctica. I have some GRRREAT ideas, but I can't share because some of my competitors read this blog :P.
ciao baby

2 comments:

wemmies said...

Has big plans! :P

ASIA ROCKS! :D

Kasey said...

I have big plans too :P But, I am beginning to feel overwhelmed. I know You're saying "this is just a VLB thing chill!" But, I tend to have caviare taste on a captain D's budget. I need to get creative!