Monday, March 27, 2006

Dave and Damons Excellent Adventures

Apparently I am "redneck"....according to Rachel R. :P

I will give you a short run down of the weekend. That will explain the above comment.

Friday night was a blast! Morgan, Cha, if you are reading...sup yo! Anyway....the highlight was being a kid again and playing hide and seek. Most of the game was normal basic routine...but on the last go Cha was like "Kasey I found the perfect spot" it was a storage area IN the wall behind the reciliner with a fairly small door (small for a fat person anyway) Morgan was IT and was counting down stairs...chanlder when in first then I squeeeezzed in and once in side found it quite roomy! Well, cha couldnt get the door close so I did a little mcguiver manouver and got it, then I asked...are we gonna be able to get out?! Anyway, chandler was laughing and I was like think mean think mean! To try and keep from laughing. Well, morgan wasn't finding us...and she was really close so I too then started laughing and shes like "you guys are creeping me out" and she said it sounded like we were in the wall...we were! She was so cute! Anyway, she finally found us but it was so fun and the best part is... my stuffed little sausage of myself made it back out!

Got up early saturday and headed home...got animals to vet...found out rachel wasn't able to spend night *CRY* annnnnd that wendy was shopping for groceries *major bummer # 2* but I picked rachel up for a girls day! We went to eat chinese...YUM! Then we went home and FINALLY watched the TAPED AI! She loves mandisa cus shes chunky and still hot! She did not like McFeva tho and said she WOULD not be watching that around Brad...:P THEN damon came home and guess what...heres the good stuff and redneck remark explanation...Damon said his buddy dave called and wanted to go 4 wheeling. WAHOOOOOOO...begged rachel to go, so much for a girls night. She said ok, we changed into pants...good thing too! Well we followed out in my car to a spot to park then we went to this clearing in the trees, no good muddin spots...so we made our own way...literally! If the tree was dead and in the way, he just rammed it down. I seriously dont even know HOW we made it out! And...there was this one rock we got stuck on that damon had to jack the bumper off of and dave hit the gas...well then there was this place to climb and dave said theres a 50/50 chance we could flip. Damon and Rachel got out, but not me, YEAH BABY! Rock on, it was so awesome, we cleared it flawlessly! PTL I prayed we wouldnt flip! Well after about two hours in the forrest and finally making it out! We went to a mud hole and did some AWESOME DONUTS! ( I said that for you Rachel) and rachel squealed...."MUD IS MORE FUN!!!" It was so funny and I full intend on making a t shirt to remember this experience! Anyway! NEXT we went to a place of Rutland road, the road has that name for a reason! Well we were having fun, even found a skeery looking old graveyard that we thought had this table in it for satan worshipers....over active imaginations...I think it truly freaked everyone out...anyway we were go through all sorts of stuff...and they finally decided to attempt the hole that damon and I had almost sunk in before but made it out of ONLY cus he gunned it through it! Well damons truck sits WAY higher than Dave's Jimmy. Rachel and I were in the back, damon got out to see how deep it truly was...we decided to go....here we gooooo!!!!!!! *engine dies* we're stuck, REALLY stuck! I look out my window and water is literally a foot away from my window. My feet sorta feel wet...surely theres not water in the cab....I look down and put my hand on the floor....ooooooh yeah, theres water! LOTS OF IT! We are gonna have to hike out to my car and get reinforcements to get this thing out! We were in a mud hole about 3-4ft deep! Dave crawls out onto the top of his truck then off to the DRY-ER mud, rachel then crawls on top of the jimmy and down the hood and to safety...my turn. You guessed it...crawled out on top and onto the shore. We walked out about 10 minutes to the main road all the while a crazy bird making wwweeeird noises behind us. Oh yeah. did I mention before dave crawled out he reaches behind his seat in between rachel and i and say excuse me and grabs his PISTOL!!!!!! I said, uh what do you need that for, he says I like carrying guns! Rachel says, do you have a permit, he looks at her, smiles like "you silly girl" and says, yes i do. We hiked just up the road to my car, which I am SOOOO GLAD we brought and decided NOT to park it where we originally thought, which was about 5 more miles down the road! Oh yeah, its REALLY dark, but we got dave, damon, and the gun. we're safe, right?! That was our night...awesome huh!

Rachel says, all her life, she has managed to keep her integrity and her freedom from redneck-dom. And now, she loses it all in one night? We don't sound redneck do we? :P