Friday, March 10, 2006

American Idol...WHOA?

Can we say SURPRISE? All together now...SURPRISE! Was anyone shocked that Gedeon did NOT make it? And that Kevin did? When we went to Tammy's to watch AI, Tammy and I both agreed that out of the guys Kevin and Will would be gone. When watching it last night it was a total surprise to me! Ayla to! I thought Melissa would have gone before Ayla!! Ok enough about American Idol.

Right now I need to go research a invoice for a customer that has never paid and the bill of from July of 04'. Yep O4'! People need to pay their bills!

Today is My momma and daddy's Anniversary! Happy Anniversary Momma and Daddy! It's either 32 or 33 years! I thank the Lord for this, cus my Daddy isn't saved....YET! God has kept them together and held my Momma up when she thought she couldn't. We are hoping to go on a cruise next year to celebrate together since Damon and I's is only 10 days after theirs.

How about that rain last night?! And the wind! Phew it was blastin out in Old Hickory! I wish it would do that again, I love storms!

Back to AI, I watched it in total comfort...in the garage. Yes, in the garage, of all places! Damon is working on Brother Bryon's car and he is wanting to get it finished (side note: he was nervous about getting it together right cus it's a large job, but thank the Lord God has helped him!) and he wanted to watch it too and he wanted me to see how things were going on the car so I joined him in the garage and plugged our tV up out there. It was actually kind of nice and an evening I will remember more than all the other "comfy" nights on the regular couch! For a family event I even took Honey with me and Junior, but the first time the air compressor kicked on, Junior wanted out and was skeered so I had to take him back into the house (junior is my younger cat, that I still like to baby!).

Today is a great day! I am happy! You know, I fall down...I fail even, but who hasn't. Who in this world has NEVER messed up! I am thankful God helps me up and puts me back on the right path. I am thankful for His salvation, for His grace (and for Gracie too), for His Church that I am a part of. Who would have thought, a girl who grew up in denominationalism and Rodeo, would ever be apart of THE Church of God. Its humbling and I am so thankful! I am thankful for my Husband, for My family (even though they are 2000 miles away, approx 36 hours of driving time), for my home, for my friends, for life. Today is a great day to be alive!