Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bling Bling and shine on baby!

Its a new day. I have found a website that I just absolutely adore. It is http://www.northernessence.com
you really need to go check it out. It is all natural and made in the USA, in Illinois in fact. They have baby lines, pregnant mommy lines (of product), teenagers, kids, for him. etc. You will see. I found that site on a board I am a member of, it is:
http://prairiehomemaker.com
You can check that out too if you aren interested. Has a lot of info for stay at home moms and even jobs at home, everything. Its a HUGE forum.

First day with the "new" boss. Things are going good, and he seems pretty laid back.

Had my banana pudding last night...oh my it was so yummy! I made steak, home made mashed taters and corn from my daddys garden. My dad freezer packs his corn and I fly it home after I visit them. You can't beat it, its soooo yummy and sweet. MMMM I can't stand canned corn now! Anyway, Damon thought dinner was really good, I must still be recovering because I normally like all of the things I just mentioned above, but not last night. I just didn't have a taste for it. He said it was good, so that means something cus he rarely comments. The steaks were bacon wrapped, but to me they weren't good. And, the mashed potatoes had to much garlic in them I thought or something. Maybe its cus the last thing I had ate before I puked had garlic in it. I don't know, but the whole house smelled like food. EW! I am weird, I pretty much have to wash or anti bacterial gel my hands after I eat. I dont like the smell of food on them and I dont like it in my house. I lit candles and it eventually went away. I know... OCD!

Well I may write more later, tonight is AI and wendy....BAM! hahahahaha! One chicken nacho comin up! Watch your heads people! Anyhoo, I am rootin for a guy believe it or not. TAYLOR ROCKS! Sis Viv wants Kelly Pickler. Dont pick pickler! I either want Taylor or the White girl that does Jazz! I do NOT like, the young black girl with long curly hair...and I do not like the black guy with the HUUUUUUUUUGE smile! Those two I cannot hardly stand in the competition. Not as like if I were to meet them in real life, I just think they are to confident and I dont want them to win! I would be satisfied if Mandisa won or Chris the rocker!
toodles!

4 comments:

wemmies said...

I totally agree. Chris, Elliot, and Madisa are my favs! TAYLOR is my top pick! I love him!! He is so sincere and nice and good and funny. He cracks us up. Danny rocks and makes some grunting noise everytime he comes on the TV. :P

BAM!!! hahaha!! Did you catch that in my post yesterday? :P Doin the shelf booty dance since no one is looking. ;)

Kasey said...

Woah! Watch the eye, you could take one out with that thang! :P

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »