Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slightly Irritated

I am irritated at: People, circumstances, etc..

However, hard to believe as it is, I am NOT irritated at my hubby cus he is super sweet! Even went and got me my milk for my banana pudding last night.

We aren't getting that jeep I don't think. Not unless the guy agrees to let us drive it off the lot taxes, title, and all for $1000. Cus, it's just not worth $1200 plus taxes for a vehicle to go 4 byin' in. And, we would need to put mudder's on it which is gonna run you another $300. I'd like to put a lift on it, but it's not essential. Anyway. As of right now, the jeep is a no.

I rode my bike last night, even in the dark with my bad holy paranoyed terrified self batman. That was for you Wen.

Oh yeah, thanks to everyone who commented on describing me in one word >:O. I got Caring...awww, Fun...ok I can go along with that, Spoiled....grrrr, and Dramatic....I agree with geez. HARSH! So now I am in the sad lumpity dumpity armpits of blah-ism today.

Not to mention, the new boss is CHANGING a lot of stuff..that adds to my blah-ism mentality today. I mean, the stuff he is doing, it is the right thing to do as far as being correct and warehousing legitimately goes. Just lots of changes.

I think we will probably be going muddin' again this weekend. Hopefully so. Cept' I like climbing stuff better than going through the mud. I think if I had the extra money I would like to build a rock crawler! :) I like the whole, not being able to see whats in front of you just as you are finally clearing the top and start to head down again to the ground below. Adrenalin baby!

soo...well...I will write more latah probably.

I am going to try to introduce the Fox home to Napoleon tonight :-D peazzz out.

6 comments:

wemmies said...

Napoleon is a goob!

You are a psycho adrenalin junky! *shaking head*

*in chinese accent*
Confusious say... You die yung! :P

wemmies said...

HEY!!!! You sorry sack of poo... I was going to the post that let me comment about you in one word... I had a good one but since I got left out of the loop.... I am changing

Friend to TURD! :P

Kasey said...

SO NOW I'M A TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sending play fiery darts*
hows my bennie today, he misses me, I can feel his "vibes"

Katie said...

not from genes...hee hee

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Gmc denali 2005 wellbutrin birth control pill acne