Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gone ;(

Snow..gone. It has all melted. We have had it so long, it was weird to see actual grass. I can hardly believe it is almost 2009. Remember the worry in 99 when 2000 was about to hit. Regardless of the year, I want to live for Jesus and make it to heaven, whether I die or by the rapture...I just want to make it.

So, one of the things I got for Christmas is an Espresso Maker, so last night Emily and I tried it out. Once I get the hang out of it, it will be really nice. You can totally tell the difference between that and regular coffee pot coffee. Either is good to me, but this tastes more like the coffee shop. So hopefully I can just learn to make all my own coffee drinks. Also, Emily got me the movie Saving Sarah Cain. Good movie. Although, with the ending, there better be a sequel...grrr, the ending upset me. :( I also got the video game Cabelas Dangerous Hunts for my Wii. We get together every night nearly to play it. I could do without some parts to the game, and am going to try to figure out how to get rid of the commentary at the top. But for the most part, I really enjoy it. I got Emily to play, but then she quit because she said it made her mad...haha. And it's stressful. Seriously...it's called dangerous hunts for a reason, gets your blood pumpin.

My favorite part of Christmas this year, was actually Christmas Eve. Mom and I were out delivering gifts, and their was a blizzard going, sounds crazy...but it was just cozy and Christmasy. Then we went and looked at lights in between delivering gifts. I really enjoyed Christmas Eve this year. Worst part, me pouting because of melting snow on Christmas DAY, and the fact it seemed to fly by this year. To quickly. I felt very empty after this year, maybe more than ever. We never know when we will have our last Christmas (not to be down) and I wanted to really thoroughly savor it this year. It flew by so quickly. I got to take time on some parts, but most of it just went so so quick.

I hope everyone has a great day and that God will lead you into a deeper way with Him.

0 comments: