Sunday, December 28, 2008

Failed

Emily and I tried to make a snowman yesterday with all the snow that was falling/fell (all in all about 3-4 inches of new). However, it was to dry. :( Bummer. Mom tied two tractor tire tubes together and pulled us around on the tubes with the four wheeler. We needed goggles for all the snow flying!!

After that we came back to my house and got ready and went shopping. We went to Old Navy, and of course they have their After Christmas sales going on. Well, I got two doggie jackets, matching. One for Honey and one for Abby. They are so cute, will have to post a picture. They were on a big sale too, 6.60 each, that was good. After Old Navy, we went home and I got the Abby and Honey and put their jackets on them. Abby had never worn one before, but did really good. Honey who has worn lots of clothes, and still hates them, wouldn't even move. I had to pick her up, and carry her. Finally by the end of the evening, she came into the house without me carrying her. But going back, we went and got a movie from red box (my second time). We rented Bella...it was a bit of a different movie, but I liked it. Thinking about buying it, I don't know if I even heard one single word of profanity. It's about saving a baby from abortion to some extent. Long story line, just watch it. It all comes together. I would recommend nearly all parts of it. Hard to explain. I looked up the main actor last night, he actually stands up for babies rights in real life. Is against abortion, for adoption, talks alot about of God. It was nice to see an actor, a fairly famous one in the Latino world, who could have everything at his hands, good looking, a singing career, all of that, and he still decides to stand up for what is right. Refreshing. Go rent Bella.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Bella is awesome. You should look up that guy on youtube... his testimony is awesome. He WAS one of the top Mexican actors and living the life that comes with that, and he left it ALL behind because he told God he didn't want to do anything to bring Him dishonor anymore. Instead he came up with the production company that did Bella.