Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great As It Is...

The wind is strong, and blowing the snow into pretty big drifts. It started snowing last night and didn't fully stop until sometime this afternoon-ish. We are supposed to get more tonight and I think snow nearly every day until Christmas. My only thing is, I have to drive quite a ways to work. So please pray for safety. I really like the snow and enjoy it, just need my roads to be fairly clear. :)

Also please pray for some unspoken requests of mine. love yall, and have a great night.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

More snow?? WOW!

~Amy said...

We've had lots and lots of snow since that first time I posted pictures of Jackson playing in it, but a couple of nights ago we got our first ice storm. Yick! I'll take snow any day over ice. Can't hardly walk outside without slipping just a bit and cringing because you just knew that was going to be the slip that sent you sliding. HA!

Be safe. Love ya.