Monday, December 15, 2008

Just Down

I know it is natural...as we have lost pets before, but I am pretty sad right now. That kinda sinky feeling inside...I have that. I miss Blackie. She was such a good dog.

I will be finishing up my CHRISTmas shopping this week, and getting everything wrapped if it is staying here, or mailed if it's going fah fah away. Gotta fill out my Christmas cards. I am soo so sooo bad about keeping addresses. I have an address book, but then whenever I need it, I can't find it, so now I have no idea where it is. So to my friends that read, please send me your address via email. You should have it, if not, I can email it to you.

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

I'm sorry about your dog. :( I know that's rough. When we had shakespear put to sleep this past summer, I almost lost it. Lance grabbed his face and looked into his sad eyes and said 'I love you buddy.' and he just looked sooooo pitiful. We didn't get to accompany him to be put to sleep. I'm glad that you go to be with Blackie!

I haven't checked my myspace yet but if you haven't messaged me your address, would you please do so? I want to send you a Christmas card.

Love ya!

Rhonda said...

Kasey you did the right thing by staying with her. They need you to stay with them and tell them they are good babies. I had one when I was younger that I didnt stay with and to this day I regret because I have learned so much more about them. I know how hard it is and it will take time but she will always be in your heart. Please open up your heart to another when you feel you are ready. There are so many waiting and they bring so much to our lives.. God Bless you,,,may Blackie rest in peace..

Sara said...

I'm sorry about Blackie. I'll be praying for ya!