Thursday, December 04, 2008

Missing Him

Please say a prayer if you would, I am really missing Damon. I always miss him, but there are times when it hits harder. I am such a control freak, so I really need prayer in letting go and letting the Lord take care of it all. I am having a hard time being the head of my household, even if it is just me. But I can't make it all work, I can only serve the Lord and let Him take care of the rest. Pray for me to let it go. To not worry about it all anymore. I hit moments where I am just tired, emotionally and physically. I miss Damon, and the security I felt with him. I have to realize though, all security is from God. Damons security for me was from Jesus, so I have to keep drawing on that. I really miss my sweet husband, he was and is still so dear to me. He completed me, I will forever be grateful for God's gift to me in Damon.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Praying for you.

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm sorry dear

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey! Know that you're in my prayers. Letting go is not easy, but the Lord understands that, and gives so much grace to get us through. :o) December 15th is my wedding anniversary, and it always hits right after Thanksgiving for me. But God is faithful, and an ever-present help. :o) Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

~Amy said...

*big hugs* and lots of prayers

Love ya.

Grace & Co said...

Just a quick comment to let you know I think of you often and I'm praying for you. I love you Kasey..

LaDonna said...

Kasey, the kids and I were just reminiscing about Damon yesterday. He held a special place in everyone's heart. I am praying for you. You also hold a special place in our hearts. Love you.