Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Not Dreaming

I won't have to dream of a white Christmas. Unless a heat wave comes in overnight, we are having a white Christmas here. I don't know how many times I wanted one as a kid, and when Damon was here, and it didn't snow. I think I have only had a white Christmas 5 times or less in life. So this is special. It was a mess out tonight. The wind was blowing the snow so hard it was at one point an almost white out, and then covering the roads so you could barely see the lines. We , mom and I, were delivering Christmas gifts, so it was fun (minus the bad road part) and got me into a bit more of a Christmas mood. :)

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas!! Make that CHRISTmas!! And, pray for Emily as she travels. No delays please!! :)

2 comments:

cokelady said...

HOW FUN!!! Looks like we're having a white Christmas, too. Wa-Hoo!!! It makes it sooooo much better! :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jessa Stephens said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Love you!!!!!!