Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Healing

I just want to thank the Lord. I woke up around 3 am feeling really bad again. I am not one to get sick a lot, and I had just been sick last week...nauesous and such. So when I woke up and had that achy feeling again in my tummy, I kinda though what was going on. I called my mom, she didn't answer of cours...but I left message for her to pray for me cus I didnt feel well. Then I started praying between my whining at my tummy, and asked the Lord to help me. I noticed fairly quickly it started to subside, about ten minutes maybe. Then I fell asleep, and woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine. Normally when my tummy is like that I will be in and out of sleep all night long or atleast for a good long while. But not last night, I asked the Lord to help me and He did. So I just want to say thank You. :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That ole nasty stomache virus came through our house the weekend of Thanksgiving. Maybe it is going on there too!

~Amy said...

Praise the Lord. :D Tummy trouble is never fun. So glad you're feeling better.

crystal said...

Hey yo, kautious kasey....long time no talk..I wanted to let u know I was thinking about ya and I love ya..later