Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pray, and Oh BOY!!

First, please pray for me. Again, my stomach is hurting. I am missing my Christmas party at work tonight...I texted a girl I work with and she said the stomach flu is going around. ick.

Now, the oh boy part. It's SNOWING!! We were supposed to get snow last night, and didn't(it feel for a bit but thats it). I am so excited. Believe it or not, we don't get much snow where I live. I live in the valley, now you only have to drive about an hour to get to a ski resort, so mind you, real deep snow isn't far. But I like to have snow down here. Makes the cold worth while. And it is COLD.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Praying for you.

Me too. I like having snow at my house. :)

Jessa Stephens said...

awww that too bad that you don't get to go!!! I'll pray for you!

Snow is GREAT fun!!!

emily said...

I like your new background.