Sunday, December 14, 2008

Upset Tummy

Part Two, I, thank the Lord, am feeling much much better. Thanks to the prayers of God's people and His Healing hand.

However, now I am asking you to pray for something else. My mom and dad's dog, blackie, is very sick. I don't know if she will make it. I brought her home a long time ago, when I was a Junior in high school I think. I found her eating out of my grandparents burn barrel. A barrel where you burn your trash in, instead of using a trash service. Anyway, both properties side with each other, so I brought her back to my parents house. And brought the waterworks on in front of my father. I made promises I am sure, but only one I can remember...sadly I didn't keep it. I told him I would clean up after her potty on the lawn...which I didn't do. :( Anyway, I called several vets asking if they were reporting a black lab missing. My thought is, here, hunting is big. Really big, and she is gun-shy. If you don't make a good bird dog, and you're a black lab, they don't need you. So I am assuming someone dropped her. Big assumption...anyway...back to yesterday. Mom came home and found that she had thrown up. Well, I brought her to my house, and kept her in my garage with lots of water and a blanket, she kept throwing up. To me it looks like it had blood in it. Mom came and picked her up, and is taking her to our vet on an emergency call. Yes, she is old. But I still don't want her to die, because aside she is old and has some arthritis in a hip socket she broke, she hasn't been to awful bad off as far as health goes. It's pretty sudden. I hope they can take care of whatever it is. I know God can. I know He cares.

1 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

I hope your doggeh gets better.