Monday, July 31, 2006

Surprise!!

Two big surprises!!
First...I am going to Idaho THIS Saturday through the 14th! My momma called me and said my ticket was booked! YEEHAW!
Second....because of the first surpise I am quitting Wal-Mart much sooner than originally planned! I am leaving this Friday! Have to tell my boss today

The last surprise is not a big surprise and is a bad one. NEVER fly continental. We have had MORE trouble in the FIRST time using them than I have had in all of my flying combined! First they charged someone else's ticket to MY debit card because they "ghosted" my information when booking someone else. So we had to scramble to cover a 296.60 charge we weren't planning on!! Thankfully they fixed that and I am getting 350 dollars worth of credit vouchers for that mess. My nephews (from Damon's Dads Wife's side...confused yet?) are flying back home today. When I booked their tickets I specifically told the guy their ages. 14 and 16!! He said, no problem, they just changed the age qualifications so there will be no charge for them to fly alone. (accompaniment to a minor sort of stuff)My FIL (father in law) gets to the airport this morning and has already dropped them off, when the airport calls him to say they can't fly and are underage. That if they want to fly its a 95$ charge!! FIL calls Damon, Damon calls me, I am on my way to work...WAS on my way to work...now I am on my way to the airport. So...I told the woman what the agent told me. She apologizes but can't change the rules and he must have been wrong. Yada yada yada. Long story short, yours truly pays the $95!!! GRRR at continental. GRRRRRR big time. Thats me growling by the way. GRRRRRRR GRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Wal-mart people were rude yesterday too. You know a few times I did really good, but a few others times I got ill, but managed to say yes ma'am I apologize ma'am. But you could tell I was frustrated. GRRRRRRR again :)

Okay, today I have a headache again. I was actually headache free until Damon almost took my ear off! Love you babe! Lol....we were wrestling and my ear got caught, I cried...it hurt! We went to cracker barrel last night and I bought something for a friend. I hope they like it. They have about 6 things I want in there. One is this quilt thing that is embroidered its $100 and sooo purty. Then they have this family tree quilt that you actually put pictures in, then they have a shirt I want, a jacket, a purse, and two of those statue things made outa wood. Willow Tree? anyway...they are cute. I could spend so much money there. Oh, and Damon has the truck bug again. I hope it goes away. We went and looked at brand new pickups last night. :( Go away bug!

2 comments:

Western Skies said...

Continental handled part of my Presbytery Meeting trip and they're awful! Dumb me...I knew that from previous experiences but thought well maybe I'll try them again...they can't always be that bad. HA! Continental...fly at your own risk!

Momma Tammi said...

Have a wonderful trip to Idaho. So glad that you'll get to see your Mom again.