Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lucky, Remember?

Remember the doggy that I named LUCKY, with the broken leg. UPDATE!!!! The next door neighbors where Lucky used to live adopted him! They had to amputate his leg, but now he has a home where he is taken care of and LOVED! PTL!!! I was so happy to see my prayer answered. Apparently animal control DID come out, they left a note on the first owners door saying they would be fined, I guess they decided to just give Lucky away then fix him and keep him. Atleast he got given to the right person! Go LUCKY!

I am tired today. I watched "King of Cars" last night. With Chop Chopper *sings song in head*. At any rate, I stayed up to late. I asked the Lord to wake me up at 5:30 this morning so I could pray and read, I woke up at 5:35. I stayed in bed and prayed. I'm such a lazy bum sometimes. I get so mad at myself.

To add to my failures....today is the local VLB prayer and fast day, guess who ate breakfast. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

I posted a song on my blog. This is dedicated to everyone and everything I love that I can't see as much as I would like to. I miss you.