Tuesday, July 18, 2006

*trying to THINK of a catchy title*

Drawing a blank on that thought too....

There is sooooo much going on. I can't even keep up with it, I mean, I could try...but then I would go nutso! Not that I have a right to be complaining...cus, well...there are many who have way more on their plate than me. *cough, the smiths and family* *cough, TCOG as a whole*.

I guess most of you know by now that for the past four-ish months, I have been working two jobs. I am working upwards of 60-70hours a week, with the most ever being 78 hours. Well, this coming week is VBS. Megan and I are in charge of Recereation time and we each have a devotion. We REALLY need to get the ball rolling on it. We have the plans, just need the product. She (according to her blog) is getting the costumes she needs done...I have NOTHING, nada, ZILCH! *cry* I work every night but wed night and Thurs night. Here's the problem, I got home from work last night to my husband complaining. I had worked 7-3:30, had to run to the body shop to get my car paint color looked at for the repairs, then go home for MAYBE 15 minutes of down time before going into wal-mart. Where, I work 5-9 on weeknights. Well, guess who they left in charge last night??? You guessed it, ME! GRRRR...and guess what happened...EVERYTHING happened. Everything that went wrong, went wrong. Okay, not literally, but I was so FREAKING out. My stomach hurt and everything, and people WOULD not stop coming to the counter!! Not to mention the guy that was closing with me, WAS TALKING to his friends, who happen to work at Wal-mart too, for like TWENTY minutes. Do you notice how often I am using Caps. YEAH, EXACTLY!!!!! *wipes brow* I almost cried, I got so frustrated I felt like I was about to become a geyser in yellowstone. If you aren't form the north west, then google yellowstone geyser and you will see what I am talking about. Oh....anyway...about Damon complaining. Normally he is very understanding, I mean I am a clean freak. You can ask people who really know me. I don't like things out of their place or cluttered. Well, I haven't had TIME to clean lately, I pick things up...but I need to CLEAN. My only night off is Thursday so I was going to clean then. Damon, my loving husband, has the nerve to get upset at me last night for wanting to relax after I got home from working 12 hours and basically being gone from home for 14 hours. He says I could "come help him" fold clothes. I was SOOOO mad. I feel like a failure as it is, that was rubbing salt in the wound. But, he did apologize and I felt better. I still feel like an awful wife. I guess that was God showing me what to do, the events last night anyway, I had been praying about to keep Wal-mart as a second job or quit. He showed me I can't keep doing this and help my husband effectively. So come sometime this august, I am either quitting Wal-mart or I am going full time Wal-mart and quitting this job. Pray for me. Pray for VBS, pray for my costume and Damon's that I need to find. Where am I gonna find a mideival dress for a fat girl?!!?! Sheesh.

Any comments on what I should sing for AI? I am thinking of 3-4 songs right now. I want something unique. I know Simon won't like me cus I am fat and not blinged up, so I gotta belt it with my pipes to remotely impress him. I need to impress God first, and simon's gonna know that. :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Medieval dress??? Kasey, Exactly what size do you wear? would you like to borrow my wedding dress??? it is a size 16 (pattern size, mom and I made it) It's not doing anything but sitting in my closet. Since I'm gone right now you would just have to go to the house when my stepdad is at home and have him get it or somethin. there are even matching shoes, but I wear a size 10. Anyway, you're welcome to borrow it if you like. My husband had a matching costume, but it is in storagfe somewhere and I am not sure where. and....do you like cats??? do you have cats? Sam is threatening to get rid of my kitty cause she scratches on the door at night, she is just lonely. =( no one can babysit her. I know you work a lot but she's a good kitty she just wants some love.

Kasey said...

Hey becky!I already bought a costume..it wasn't to expensive. Should be here sat or monday. THANKS so much for offering, that is soooo sweet.
About your kitty, my husband has been beggin me to get rid of ours for the very reason. Something that helps is getting double sided tape and sticking it wherever she scratches. There paws only get lightly stuck to it and they learn not to do it. Also, my one cat will only claw the couch, the other will only claw wood. Like the trim around doors and stuff, so I covered that in tape and I am going to get him a piece of two by four or a tree stump so he can scratch. Tell Sam to hang in there and you will take care of it when you get back. I would LOVE to have her, and if we lived in the country I would take her..but Damon won't let me right now. Im sorry. I will pray you can keep her. :p oh and about the shoes...I wear a 9-9.5 and I am wearing 18ish right now. I am huuuge. I was a 12 misses at my wedding.

Becky said...

It's okay, and I will relay the double sided tape thing to sam. I am into an 18 right now too, but that dress would still fit, cause if you sew, you know how patterns are, most of them tend to run a little on the big side. I'm glad you found something good and inexpensive though!!! We should really all hang out when Rachel and I both get back to TN. =/

wemmies said...

:O Don't forget me!!!

Becky said...

notice, I said "all" !! =P