Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well...

Last night was my last night as a wal-mart employee. I am sad and glad at the same time.

Today I have a job interview. I am sleepy. I look kinda cute.

Bloggin world is slow lately. No one posting much.

I leave for Idaho this Saturday. My cousin is picking me up from the airport and I am SO excited.

This is serious...I really need yalls prayers. I am going to...attempt....

....

.........

..............

....................I am going to attempt......Oh this is so hard to say....

I am going to attempt to only take "carry on" luggage *horrendous scream, puts hands to face in horror* The PAIN the agony! What has this world come to?!?! Kasey taking only ONE piece of luggage! Mercy me!

I said I would try, doesn't mean it will happen! That way I won't have to wait for luggage. Hey though, will they let you take razors in your carry on?

Oh and did I mention I am flying continental for the trip back from Idaho. See, all bad things happen when you leave Idaho. KIDDDING people. No rock throwing.

Peace out homies!

4 comments:

Katie said...

hmm, is that possible to only have carry on when you will be here for 9 DAYS!
Why bring razor, you have left yours the last two times you were here!
Can hardly wait to see you!
Like the new appearance of blog!

~Amy said...

Kasey, no, I don't think they allow razors in the carry on bags, but I will say this IS serious ... nine days and one bag!!???!! Unless you've got money to do some clothes shopping while you're there or you're just going to wash everything twice, I'd probably go for some check-in bags. But, hey, if you can do it with one, more power to ya. :-)

Kasey said...

money...no :p but mom and dad DO have a washing machine. I am just SOOOO over waiting for bags anymore! Ya know! I am gonna try it. I will need to get packing to see if I can do it! :)

Becky said...

Razors? are you kidding? they won't even let you take nail clippers!