Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bossa Nova

Thats the name of what I am drinking, or shall I say Brand. It's pure Acai juice with agave and passionfruit. According to the bottle, it has the highest antioxidant of any fruit, even more than passion fruit. Now, I did not go in the store looking for this stuff, but it looked good and I am all about looking young for as long as possible, so I tried it. It's purty good. Tastes like a raspberry who married a blueberry. Acai fruit is a berry found somewhere. But every time I buy a bottle of it, I save a tree in the rain forrest. Which, I think is cool , not so much for the rainforrest but all the wittle baby animals in the trees in the rain forrest. :)

Blog land is BORING lately. I nnnnneeeeed comments people. I am a comment freak, no comments, Kasey is sad. Call me weird, call me looney, call me obsessive...call me what ever you want...cus as I say, you are never, eeeever...EVER ALWAYS going to make EVERYbody happy. But, I still want comments. :)

Job interview...had to go buy nylons. I DETEST nylons. GRRR. I know, I know...lots of the ladies in TCOG think its more lady like to wear nylons, but for pete's sake. It is 95 degrees and a billion percent humidity here, but, I didn't wear them in Idaho either. Thus, I have no excuse. I do wear them when I want to look professional or feel grown up. I am just not a panty hose type of Girl, and God knows that. :) Peace yo

7 comments:

wemmies said...

Here's your comment you weird, obsessive, lonely person!!!

Kasey said...

in the words of napoleon dynomite...."yesssssssssssssssss" and in the words of me "shooo that pie was good"

Hershey Bar said...

So with you on the whole nylon thing...Bossa Nova Dude-got to try it!

Kasey said...

YAY! HI jaclyn!

Momma Tammi said...

Sorry Kasey! Just call me speechless!

Rebekah Doran said...

Hi Kasey!

Your little picture of you and your husband is cute. :)

Kasey said...

Thanks Rebekah!!!! Ditto on yours.