Thursday, July 13, 2006

*sigh*

From the title of my post, you will be happy to know I am not sighing out of sadness. More of a sigh due to not knowing which road to take. Hope that makes sense. :)

Have a job interview today. The position STARTS at $13-14 an hour, so I have been told. That is about 4.50-5 more than I am making now. It is right up my ally, except I had been wanting to get out of logistics and into a elderly care profession.

Spoke with sis Kim last night. Meg and I are in charge of Recreation. I am SO excited! YAY...If anyone has any ideas for games or nasty food eating competitions having to do with midieval times, let me know. I am in charge of devotion for MOnday night, Meg got Tuesday night, I know the Yohe's have a night, and the Fox's. I need something amazing. Oh and we are trying to find a theme name. Kim gave me a ride last night to Damon's barber person, (family friend who lives like five mins from church) and we got to talking and she said something about Brother Smith being a man of prayer. I said the name Knights of Prayer, she liked it, so that may be the name. Megan came of with the "knights" part and I thought it had a cool ring! We tried Knights of Jehova, Knights of the Cross, Knights of the Holy Crest, so on. I like Knights of Prayer. Maybe Knights of Fervent Prayer, Or Knights of Righteous Prayer, or even Knights of Righteous Warfare. Ooooh, I like that one. Yay, excited! We also have to make the whole inside of the sanctuary look like a mote, and meg and I are in charge of building a castle. I am thinking of something, but would need a guys help to get it accomplished, it would require a ladder, climbing, and a lack of fear of heights. I possess none of those abilities. :)

Cya!