Friday, July 07, 2006

Called In

I have been called in because my boss is spewing from both ends. GRRRR...today was my day to VEG! You know, you'd think with the whole week off besides Monday, I wouldn't have been busy! WRRRRONG! Tuesday Meg and I went to chattanooga and I left the house at 6:30 only to get home about 12 hours later. Then we CALLED AND CALLED *fiery darts with eyes* Brad and Rachel about the fireworks show at the fair grounds. Never got a hold of them. Ended up going without them, later spotted their vehicle, but they were no where to be found. Funny enough we parked side by side with bro Roger and his wife. The ones that go to Portland, can't remember their last names. He sells cars. ANyway, that was fun and a blessing to get to talk to them. A dog got scared and ran past us at 90mph poor thing, I went after it to try to catch it, the owner came up close behind me. He ended up running down this hill after it, I hope and pray he found it. I prayed hard he would find it. The poor dog still had its leash on it. Another guy came up to Damon looking for his JRT that got scared and ran off. My doggie braved it like a trooper though, wasn't even scared. Go HONEY! So, needless to say Tuesday was BUSY.

Wednesday, I got up late, but ended up meeting Damon for lunch, then came home and cooooooked a whole bunch. Made him a Dr Pepper cake, that is OH MY GOODNESS so good! Then church, we had 6 people show up in the front. Their were some children and 3 adults in the back. I don't know what was goin on. But one of the best services I have been in in awhile. Sis Maudie spoke.

Thursday, yesterday...I got up late again (so nice) and cleaned the house and cooked some more. Didn't even get to eat my dinner because I had to be into Wal-mart by 5. Another busy day. So today was soooo gonna be my chill and watch TV day. A day to finally relax. I check my phone and I have a message from work. My boss is sick. I decided to not call and just not let him know I got the call. I didn't want to come in. He called again....*sigh* I picked up. I ended up coming in. *whine*. More $$$ on the paycheck, but still. I am missing food network :) I know...you are thinking "ooooh, you poor wuss, get over it". I guess with working two jobs, I am just ready for the break. I miss my family.

Love you all.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't know you called! I never check to see my missed calls, only if I have missed messages. No message from you! Anyhow, we wouldn't have gotten it anyway because we were at Becky's and Rose's. You would have seen us up towards the front if you had stuck around for the crowd to leave. :-)

I'll blog about it all later maybe. Bummer we didn't see each other, you would have gotten to meet Becky and Chris!

Rachel said...

Oh, and I am sorry you got called in, but look at the bright side! The blog world was very much missing you and you get to satisfy all of your adoring fans now....

wemmies said...

Garrison. Roger and Laurie. :D

Momma Tammi said...

Oops! I forgot that you were supposed to be off the rest of the week. Glad you are okay. Can you tell that I was missing you? ~grin~

Kasey said...

Rachel, we waited til the crowd had almost all the way left. Damon even walked over to yalls vehicle. When it started pouring we even looked for you to see if you needed a ride to your ride. :)

MT- awwwww...shucks....thanks :)

Wen- Garrison. :) I couldn't remember the Garrison part :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Megabucks oregon lottery june27 results Acyclovir acyclovir valtrex.md Valencia dise o gr fico Does graphics card make text pixelated Dodge caravan specifications General anxiety disorders and wellbutrin Security video recorders motion San jose car insurance Sticky inkjet lexmark printer ink Phoenix web designer Journals on nurse malpractice http://www.picture-of-a-flat-tire.info/camperpopuptire.html payday advance personal injury lawyer Order buy seroquel online White waters fishing california Palm barcode scanner software