Monday, July 24, 2006

Shooooo'eee!

I am EXHAUSTED! Anyone who reads this, plllleeease pray for myself and all involved in VBS, we will need strength! I guess I can mention names of those I know involved, if I miss someone don't shoot.

Megan
Kasey
Kim
Vicky
Les
Tammy
Rebekah
Damon
Michael
Bro Shaw
Sis Shaw
Tyler
Brandon
Countless others, I'm sure.

WE went to new york yesterday, didn't we Sis Smith? Big Apple...well...big apple buffet. OKAY OKAY, so it wasn't new york, but a chinese buffet. It was still good! We were blessed to have the Smith's in service with us yesterday! Yay! I came in late, cus I was scheduled to work from 8-4, but got to feeling really sick. I know this will sound silly, but yesterday was an important day for Antioch. We were having the radio station there, and I actually PRAYED to get sorta sick so I could call in from work and attend. Is that bad? :p...anyway, I didn't get to go to the breakfast thing, but I did get light headed and dizzy and asked to leave early.

I TRIED to prepare by bringing church clothes. I got these two pairs of culotte things that resemble a skirt and make getting down on the floor at work a lot easier and discreet. I guess most of you know I am a skirt lady. Anyway, long story short, I wore my culotte things yesterday and went to church in them. I kinda felt outa place and hoped I didn't look disrespectful, but God knows I tried and He knows my heart. I was TRYING to look lady like and nice for church :)

Tonight is my devotion for VBS. Pray for us. It's Romeo and Juliet...get saved. :)

We didnt leave the church until 7ish last night and I am WORE out. So, peace!

Oh yeah, pray for me. I REALLY wanna quit wal-mart. I am SO tired. I have one month to go!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm missing everything!!

I'm praying for you guys that it will all come off without a hitch. (Did I say that right? It looks funny.)

God will help you get through the rest of your time at Wal-Mart... but better than that, He can make it a productive time for Him!

Love you Kasey!

Kasey said...

Love you too! That is how I felt, when we were out of town for Brads Benefit, AND the youth retreat! We really wanted to be there for the support at the benefit, and the fun at the retreat!

Vicki Smith said...

I'm glad I got to see you. I enjoyed The Big Apple. What a strange name for a chinese buffet! I would have expected pizzas or something Italian-like. The Chinese stuff was really good! --We were late getting back to Cleveland for church because the service lasted so long at Antioch, but what a blessing it was to us!!!

Kasey said...

Big apple...yum yum! :)

Wish you could have stayed for VBS. I'm starring in my debut role today :) LOL

oh, and it most definitely good to see you too!