Thursday, July 20, 2006

Good Morning

I didn't mean to start anything yesterday with the MPD thing. :( I will post my comment in this post so you can see why I even asked. It's a very tender subject for me. Comment as follows:

WHOA...I was just asking, thanks for all the input! I am not throwing stones...I guess I should state the reason I am asking. It's kind of hard though. My cousin, whom I love dearly got saved when she was 15ish and joined TCOG. She later left to do her own thing. Well, this past year she and her husband both started coming to church and again. They were really blessed of the Lord! Something happened and it was real tough on them. It had to do with her husbands health. They got discouraged really bad, we did all we could do to encourage them, but they eventually gave up. I got a IM from my mom a couple days ago that my cousin had been taken to jail. She apparently has drastic mood changes very quickly and can feel them coming. She got to the point her husband was scared for his life and had to call police. Yesterday she was diagnosed. I still love her with all my heart. I am not going to automatically say she is or isnt one way or another. I guess I had my initial thoughts, but all of your input and views has helped. I have really been praying for her and Josh lately, and am hoping this is the boiling point it needed to come too so they can start the healing again. Pray for her, her name is Marissa and his name Josh. Now you know why I ask...it's not cus of someone I am casting judgement on. It is my family who I have grown up with and am very close to. The only other family besides mom and me who has ever been in the Church...I love her. Please please please pray for Josh and Marissa.
(end comment)
This isn't just about an illness, I am sure it is hard on their marriage as well. I love her so much, they are so young and have so much ahead of them. I really wish I could be there. I am soooo far away. I wish I could just go hold her and let her cry on my shoulder. I know life is tough. I need to move on...I'm starting to cry. Just remember them if you would. I guess maybe I shouldn't have asked, it was just something I have never dealt with before, and it hit home...my family.

On a lighter note...VBS is going to be pretty amazing. Just look at Megan's gray feet and you will know it's going to be suweet! She's got dedication. We were both taping and spraying and taping and spraying. Good job meg! I couldn't do this without her and I hope she feels the same way. I really appreciate the help. I guess we could do it without each other, but it would be a lot more stress and headache! VBS, JULY 24-28 6:30-8:30 or 7-8:30 (not sure, but being early is always good, LOL!)

My ankle has finally started going down. For some reason my LEFT ankle has been swelling. I am keeping it propped up and its helped a lot. I guess maybe from the heat. I don't know what it is, but when a fat person has only a few skinny things on their body (mine would be my ankles and feet) and those things get fat too, it's a bit depressing. LOL So thank you Lord, cus I prayed about it.

I am giving my two week notice to Wal-Mart on Friday. I like the extra mula, but my hubby needs me at home more. I miss him and my home life.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful thursday.

0 comments: