Thursday, April 13, 2006

Southern Women's Show

Well...tonight I am going to the Southern Women's Show and hopefully it is all expenses paid! We have Sales People with different companies that try to schmooze us ( the company I work for) to use them for whatever service it is they provide (shipping etc.). Well this women got soooooo excited and was like "OH IM SO EXCITED, do you want to go with me?" I was thinking not really, but wanted to be nice. So, I said "suuuure?". I hope she couldn't tell I didn't really want to. I don't think thats lying, cus I did want to go to not hurt her feelings. She was so excited, I couldn't say no to her. I am just a hermit lately and I don't tend to talk much with new people, as far as majorly conversing, not unless I have others I am comfortable with around me. WOW...run on sentence. Anyway, hopefully she will be buying my ticket AND dinner :D.

Went to Curves again last night! WAHOOO, I could do that every day, except Sunday...because they are closed. Bought their protein shake mix and had my first try of it last night. It was...interesting. It tasted good, but it was REALLY grainy. Like drinking small specs of sand. But not bad enough to quit drinking it. It is only for after work outs. They say protein after a work out (within 30 mins of the work out) actually continues the work out process and thus you get more out of it. So they say...We shall see. All I know is, two days and no weight off. As of Monday I am on the curves 6 week challenge. 6 weeks would put me at the last week of May. I am trying to lose x amount of lbs before my friends wedding. If I stick to the diet, which I am purposed to do, I should hopefully with God's help lose a lot. I can do ALL things through Christ! So every time I have a bad craving I will pray for Jesus to keep me strong and take it away! Sides' with Megan around me, I can afford to be fat much longer. She's making me look really bad now! :p All skinny n stuff! *but I degress*

I have tomorrow off, so I most likely will not post until Monday unless I go to the Library to post. No internet at home still. I hope I can sleep in tomorrow. I think I am going to help Damon on a side job though, so hopefully he won't leave until 8. I could get up at 7:30 and be fine! Speaking of sleep, if any of you prayed for me about my sleeping, I really appreciate it. Last night I brought the fan in the room and though I went to bed way to late (after 11 something) I did not wake up until it was actually time to get up for the morning. First time in I don't know HOW long!

Any big plans for the weekend? I think I am going to work out on Friday morning. Hmmm.....I wonder if they are closed because of Good Friday. That is something the south celebrates, like corporately. In Idaho business don't shut down for Good Friday.

Peace out you lovely people you!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I love you my one and only child. You make me laugh, you make me cry.
This weekend as you know I am meeting my friend, Diane. We are spending the night in a nice hotel. Then getting up in the morning and driving to Twin Falls for shopping. I am so looking forward to this time with her.
Happy Easter, Remember to think on Him and what HE did for us...tell damon how much i love him...Momma.

wemmies said...

DINNER!!??? AND The Southern Women's Show! Holy Too Much Food Batman!!! That place is samples galore!! GYAH-LEE MOSES!! Have you ever been before? I wanna go now. *sniff sniff* Don't tell Erika, she will drive back for it. No way you can eat dinner before or after going there! Take a large bag with you!! Geez!!! HEY!! and share the loot with a pal. *wink wink wink*

Kasey said...

I have never been. What is it like? They have food there? She told me I need to bring a thing of address labels with me.

Kasey said...

mim u too momma....for all you non Leonard family people "mim" means love. I apparently couldn't say the word Love when I was little and it sounded like mim (go figure) so it has stuck.

wemmies said...

The Southern Women's Show is where many many many companies come together and give out free samples! It is awesome. I wanna go!!! There is so many food samples and stuff it is too cool. You take address lables to fill out all the free contests and mailers. It is really cool, you will love it. It is HUGE too. I telling you.. take a LARGE bag with you. :)

Kasey said...

feel bad for what?

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
temporary medical insurance apply card clout visa discount term life insurance uk

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Celebrex lawyer rofecoxib tablet texas vioxx1812 Canon pixma ip 6210d printer reviews http://www.loss-hair-5.info Crap good crap Cod+didrex+shipping 'free and clear debt help'