Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not at home, but still sick

I sound like a frog...or make that a sheep when it baaaaaaaaaaah's. Ew. I can't even sing, I can hardly talk normal, in fact the sound of my voice is annoying to me! The junk is half in my throat and half ready to come out, which again, is REALLY ANNOYING! Uhhh! It got worse the more I talked last night (I was in charge of the lesson for Gleaners), which I might add, I was told I was "long winded"! For the first time ever, me? Long winded? *sigh* LOL, I mean I know I like to talk but I don't think I am long winded when it comes to that kind of stuff. The best part is I actually felt like they paid attention, now I won't tell you that I had candy for them every time they answered correctly so that probably helped, but....they were wonderful last night for the most part! Here lately the kids in gleaners have been FULL to the rim, of energy. ANYWAY, back to my sick story :p I woke up this morning very very tired, somewhat nauseous (coulda been cus I was hungry, because now that I ate I am not hungry anymore), coughing, ears buggin out, man....just all together icky. I couldn't afford another un paid sick day though. *but I digress*

Thanks for the compliment MT (momma tammi), I like the pic myself, but I look like I have really dark circles under my eyes in my opinion.

Walmart still hasn't called me back after Saturday...They called to tell me about orientation on Monday at 9am. I told the lady that I couldn't cus I work a regular full time job and she said "oh, well no one told me that" and proceeded to say that she would call me back when she got it set up for a time I could attend. I checked back with her on Tuesday and she still hadn't set anything up. I asked my sis in law if they were still gonna hire me but were just taking their sweet time, she said yeah they were probably just being slow. If they pay for my drug test (which I apparently passed *phew*) than I am hired pretty much. Should I call the guy who interviewed me, today? I need that money for my dental bridge.

Going to a wedding this weekend hopefully! WOOHOOO, I love weddings! Specially church hitchins LOL.

Next weekend we are hopefully going to KY for Damon's Uncles Race, I am gonna see if their are in TCOG's close to there cus I think we may be there on Sunday too. If not, I am going to tell Damon I want to be back for Evening service at our local church. Or even stop at a TCOG on the way back for service. I don't like missing to much service.

I am so ready to landscape...only wish it was our yard, so that all the money we pay for flowers wouldn't be wasted when we move someday! I want those tropical tree flower lookin things. I can't rememer what they are called. We also like Jasmine vines, and...Hydrangea bushes. Our goal is to have something that blooms now, in summer, and fall, and then bushes that will remain there year round. We also want differing heights and colors. I already have the landscaping stones in place, however I just got informed of some little friends that decided to take root from last years harvest time (halloween). Damon and I carved pumpkins last year, mine said "Jesus *hearts* you" and his was some sort of smiley face. Apparently some of our punkies seeds decided to hibernate because now we have a pretty good size patch of pumpkin vines growing, and I was informed *smile* that they were staying there. I told him we would have to hid them in our flowers, lol.

Well anyway...I hope everyone has a blessed day in my Saviors name! *that's Jesus by the way :p*

1 comments:

wemmies said...

ooooooooooo... nice!!! You get that off the site I sent you to????

I always wanna plant flowres too, but I don't cause it's a rental. *sigh*

This may sound weird but you brought it up... on the way to Vanderbilt on 440... have you see the purple vines comes over the wall??? OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!! I TOTALLY want some of that!!! I could have my whole yard that way!!! B-U-T-FUL!

Get some decent sleep you might feel better! :P