Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ear Plugs or a Fan...take your pick.

Y'all PLEASE pray for me to get a decent nights sleep. I literally wake up 3-5 times a night whether its bad dreams, our neighbors dog barking VERY close to our bedroom window, our other neighbors stereo, my cats clawing either the couch or woodwork (which highly irritates me), or Damon's snoring though it be a light snore. We go to bed around 9:30-10 as it is, but when I have to get up around 5-5:30 it wears me out waking up so much. I don't know how I have become such a light sleeper. *sigh*

On a better note...went to my first workout yesterday (with headache and all, thanks Wendy!) Was AWESOME! Normally I have a phobia of working out in front of others but I was getting such a great workout I hardly even thought about it. My heart rate got up to 26. My max is 28 so I didnt even have to stop it was great! The one thing that was not great was my weight....*sigh* I am NOT posting that on here. But atleast now I am working on it!

For dinner I made steak tips in gravy with mashed potatoes and steamed brocolli and butter rolls. The gravy and potatoes were even real, not boxed or packaged. Although, I did plan on doing gravy from the package because it's less fattening, but I had ran out. Was gonna do salad, but after coming home from curves and cooking for about an hour I had no energy to do a salad. One other thing I noticed is I am not in the mood for comfort food much, I am really into italian and lighter type stuff. Maybe I need to get some recipes on that! Who knows...Damon liked it and thats all that matters. You know I think I could give up red meat all together with the occassional burger being my only source of it. I really like chicken, and occassionally fish. Hmm...I'm weird.


Tonight is curves again, then the grocery, then home, then dinner, then church. Will be busy. Need to tape AI too...

Speaking of AI what did yall think?! Kelly RRRRRocked! I was REALLY shocked at her! I saw abit of Taylors 1st glory coming back out, was nice! I miss mandisa. Paris did pretty good. I thought Ace did good, surprised myself, although the judges didnt agree. Chris has and awesome voice, although he should have chose different song. Bucky...I think will be going home. It was good, but not great. Mcfeva is starting to get on my nerves somewhat. I thought she just did OK last night. Elliott was ok too.

Toodle loooooo, and if y'all have any italian recipe ideas let me know.

Damon if you ever read this thing...I LOVE YOU BABY!

12 comments:

Kasey said...

hmmm I didn't notice it on ace. I thought Chris was wearing some eyeliner.
Kelly looked like night of the living dead before the lights came on...was kind of skeery :p hehe.

Katie said...

Fish, since when do you like fish? I can hardly wait to tell Daddy!

wemmies said...

Kewl! I am glad you like Curves. Maybe it will work for all of us. ANOTHER reason I wished we lived closer. *sniff sniff* I hope I'm not too weird to go by myself.

I'll blog about AI.

You gotta go read Danny's blog. It was sweet. Although he shoulda changed his song. :P AND where the heck am I suppose to get a sitter on church nights? derrrr...

Kasey said...

going to read...and you will love it. It keeps you going, although, you are gonna have to talk with your instructor the first time. After that you can get by the polite "hi" :-D

wemmies said...

how about "Hollah"? LOL!!

BTW... I vote for Fan! Box Fans rock!! Don't get a little one! It has to be a box fan! $10 at dollar general.

Kasey said...

I will probably set our stand fan up. Thinking........aaaaaaah I need help planning a bridal shower.

wemmies said...

Who is gettin married?? *raises one eyebrow*

Kasey said...

my friend in Idaho...im a bridesmaid. The fat bridesmaid next to her size 0 sister *sigh*

Unknown said...

I have some really good Italian recipes :) Some of them are "a pinch of this and a dash of that" if you know what I mean. Let me know how to give them to ya (there to big to post on a comment).

Rachel said...

I wish that I had time to go to Curves with you!!!! That would rock!

Once my grandma came to visit and she was sleeping in the other room but I could hear her snore from my room even with both doors closed! I had to turn on my noisy ceiling fan that clacks and clatters in order to drown her out so I could sleep! It was crazy!

Kasey said...

Mandie....get gracie to give you my email.

You could go on Saturday mornings Rachel.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Audiovox prestige car alarm help forum ruf porsche 911 bumpers insurance+mobile+homes Private health insurance canada Saab model 96 for sale shaving butt hair robert dodson custom chairs Plans residential local phone service columbus ohio University of delaware field hockey cool butt Body kit for intrepid In+line+water+filter Discounted wireless phones without plans Software configuration manager Canada currency exchange us forex trading training medication purpose bextra