Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's official

I am now an official Curves member! Go me! I bit the bullet and went ahead and joined. Wasn't really to expensive. I go to be measured and weighed today *sigh* not looking forward to that! But, I am excited to get this started and lose my weight! I gave my sister in law my free passes and she wants to go with me.

I went and applied at Walmart last night, again GO ME! If they want me I am going to tell them I only want to work 3 nights a week, tops 4. I already work full time so I don't wanna wear myself out to much. We shall see if I get it. It would just be extra money as my regular job pays for gas, groceries, cell phone, and any extras we might need. I have a dental bridge in the beginning of june that is almost $900, two plane tickets to Idaho, (hopefully only $500 for both, or less) pay my car off $....never mind I don't wanna depress myself with that sum. So, the extra cash could help and once I had my most immediate needs filled, I would put in savings for a down payment on a house.

Nilah is nowhere to be seen. I am pretty sad about this. Please pray for her that she will be ok. I still want my Nilah girl back.

Ummm....today is Tuesday. Woohoo.....right? Damon's upset at me, and I annoyed at him. But I still love him :p my wittle wuv bug.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

you only go 30 minutes a day. It's not toooooo expensive. She might have to save up to do it tho

The Middle J said...

I love curves :D I lost 52lbs or something like that in 4 months about 2 years ago by doing the low carb diet and curves daily I stopped going when I was losing in area that I didn't want to lose in :).

I kept it off until BTI (the year you met me a Kasey) gained alittle before the assembly and now 2 years later I think I've gained a good bit of it back but stress does that to me grr :)

Enjoy Curves its a wonderful comfortable place to work out. I hate mixed gender gyms- so thats why I loved Curves so much

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read By telephone online bill pay scrabble dictionary macintosh mortgage loan connecticut Gpx surveillance camera one slow dance rufiolyrics Rhd hummer Global loan sme