Monday, April 17, 2006

I have an interview

....Tomorrow at 4:15 for the Wal-Mart Super Center Photo Lab! I am excited, because A)extra money B) I think Photo Center closes earlier *yay* so I won't be going to bed as late C) it's five mins from my house! My sister in law who works at Wal Mart (same location) says if I have an interview then I have pretty much got the job as long as I pass the drug test. MAN! I'm gonna flop on that point! *note sacrasm* Anyway...I am excited, if it's the Lord's will that I get this then WOO HOO! It will help in paying for a lot of extra things! Mainly my dental bridge *OUCH* $800, honey's plane ticket, savings, etc.. I also want to buy a sewing machine. I am interested in making stuff from patterns!

Um...not much else, oh yeah. We went to the zoo yesterday. WOW, me feet HURT! We walked the whole thing. MAN that was rough. The boys, myself, and yvonne all played on the kids jungle gym thing. It was AWESOME! Wendy your kids would have a blast! Yvonne and I event went down the swirly slide thing. I got scared cus it was so dark and I thought I would get stuck but I didn't. Then after all that, I rode my bike with the boys and my doggy down to the field and played soccer. I was so wore out.

Well, I need to work. TTYL

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying for your interview. Whew! You had a busy Easter!!! I'm tired just reading about it.

wemmies said...

We have a family pass to the zoo. We have only gone once, but it was cheaper to get the family then to pay for all of us individually. We were going to come to the zoo but we needed to come home and change and eat. That would have made us get to the zoo around 3, didn't it close at 6? PLUS we were afraid it was gonna rain. That would have been bad to get all the way down there and it rained. :P We might go today.. Danny is off. :)

I wish I could work at Walmart. I love to work. Plus I could spend my WHOLE check in Walmart! LOL!! I have to stay with my Bennie-roo though. :)

Did I mention that I thought your shoes were ugly yesterday? :P Megan looked cute and so did Emily. RACH chopped her hair off!! Don't ya just hate smaller peoples? :P ;)

Kasey said...

It didn't rain and actually got really sunny there yesterday. We had a lot of fun. Except next time we go I won't be broke so I can get a drink if I want.

Yes, you told me you thought my shoes were ugly. I was trying to be cute yesterday. Guess it didn't work :(. Emily and Megan always seem to look nice, but they have the money to spend on clothes. I don't. I got that skirt at goodwill. I thought I looked cute yesterday, the lady at Walmart told me I looked wonderful and she liked my dress. I guess I was wrong :( *depressed*

wemmies said...

I was kidding you goob. I always make fun of your shoes. If they aint flip flops they don't normally get my thumbs up.

As for the clothes. They were very you! We had the same shirt on for pete's sake. I judge clothes by whether or not I would wear it... come on now... picture wendy in a polka dot navy skirt. *cough cough* I don't think so.... :P Although... I couldn't pull off the outfits megan and emily had on I thought they were cute and if I was skinny I'd try it. :) *rolling eyes* *gagging* And if it makes you feel any better.. I covet your hair. :D

Kasey said...

my hair? you're nuts! Just wait till the humidity comes back. I will be the first white girl you eva seen with a afro!

Yeah...you do always make fun of my shoes. When I get on at walmart, I'm going WARDROBE shopping. Lord willing. I wanna look cute. Course' if I dropped 100lbs I'd be hhhhooottt!

I don't have em's body type. She's got meat on her bones, yet she pulls it off. Looks hot all da time! I'd just look like a big blog in that dress. And...I am not saying any more about Megan, she knows she looks good and I don't want to contribute to her already enlarged head :P *yes megan, I think you look nice so naaaah*

You just wait till I break out my blute stilettos... I think you will like them. If you were there on Wednesday I would wear them! :p

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »