Thursday, April 06, 2006

Latest on Brad

I just got some news...not much news...but some.

Brad is basically the same. The doctors say, they need him to respond to a verbal command soon, that it's critical. Other wise Brad will be sent to a Nursing Home rather than Rehab.
I was told that last night he was moving A LOT! Which I would think is good, when his cousin and uncle came in and talked to him he was moving all over the place. Yet they are saying its involuntary. They want him to respond to a voice command, but that doesn't count? I don't get it. Anyway, he is breathing on his own, completely doing everything on his own, he just needs to respond to a verbal command or wake up...one of the two. Pray hard people, God isn't finished with this guy yet. I want this hospital to be amazed.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

:)

Pray for him, they said he threw up all last night. No visitors as of right now.

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »