Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More Brad Updates

I will give you the info I was given as of last night (for those of you with Myspace you may have already read Wen's info.). PTL The swelling around Brad's brain HAS gone down! That is what we were praying and fasting for, so I am very happy about that. However, we need to pray about another problem that was found once the swelling started to go down. They found that his brain is still bleeding. The doctors were unable to see the bleeding in it's entirety before the swelling had started to go down. From what I understand the doctors say this bleeding HAS to stop. This will greatly affect his recovery if it doesn't. I was told Sis Vicky Bly found a scripture, Ezekiel 16:6~ And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
From what I understand, every person that goes in to visit him reads that scripture to him. I have had such a great belief for Brad that he's going to be OK. Last night when I heard this news, I admit, I was happy and sad at the same time for the good and bad news, yet felt a bit defeated. I talked to my momma about it and she said GOD IS STILL ABLE! AMEN!!! That made me feel better and got my faith back on the right track! Brad is going to be himself again, his wonderful crazy self. I KNOW it. I won't let you take him from our lives devil!!! I REFUSE TO GIVE IN! I know there are many out there in blog land/myspace and in friends and family who feel the same way. Remember to keep him in your prayers. Also...Brad is still responsible for his living Expenses for the Month of April. TCOG in Antioch is trying to raise atleast $500 to cover his costs. If you would like to donate (we would like to have the money by this weekend) please let me know. Just post in the comment box and I will find a way to get your information. Beyond money and genrosity, your prayers are what he needs the most! Keep the Faith!

If you would also remember my cousin Troy right now, he is in need of the Lord and to fully surrender to Him. God knows the situation.

Pray for Damon and I...I either want to move back home or buy a house here in TN. I can't keep making my parents take care of my horse..it's not fair to them, my horse, or me. Please pray for us that we find the will of God and that the desires of BOTH our hearts be answered.

Love to you all and Happy Wednesday- oh yeah, pray for me, I am taking over for Sis Emily tonight for Gleaners...I have lot's to do and I need God's help to get it done.