Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I just couldn't

I couldn't stand those colors anymore. Toooo dark, to shady. ew. Had to be done with it.

Had a chocolate malt shake with reeses peanut butter cups from Sonic. I had eaten pretty well and I read Rachel's post about a milk shake *grrr* so then I wanted one. Now I am REALLY full. Tonight will have to eat really healthy and exercise longer so I don't go over my points.

Speaking of tonight, AMERICAN IDOL! YESSSS
I am totally bummed that they kicked my girl off, but her performance wasn't to great. Not the worst, but not great. The worse came from the big lipped girl who got kicked off too. She was bad. They kicked patrick off to, he has a great voice but that performance was iffy. I really want Taylor or Mandisa or the last girl that sang to win. They rockkkkk! The rocker guy is grreat too! I do NOT like the pretty boy (or atleast thinks he is) that sang the G.M. Song. He thinks he's to hot to trot. *conceited* Sway is good too, and seems down to earth! I like paris, but she seems to be getting more and more convinced of herself. Maybe not! Maybe its just me.

I miss Wen's bebe *stomps and screams, "I want I want"* Then again, my mom says it changes your whole life. Maybe I don't want. I need one to borrow for a night and see what its like.

I feel MUCH better today, PTL! I had been asking all these people to pray for me, when I realized I hadn't even prayed for myself. So I did, now I am better.
Had a battle with my mind last night too. But I won thanks to the Lord.

Good thought for the day~ God WILL answer my prayers...some day! I just gotta hold on!