Tuesday, February 21, 2006

new colors

Ok, I ditched the wedding colors. Mainly because though in theory it's a good idea with great meaning. I didn't want a chincy looking blog. Ha...you all may think that now. But I changed it anyway, and hope it looks chincy-less.

First topic of the day...COMMENTING! There hasn't been much. *sigh* *cry* *whine* You KNOW how I need to know you people are reading. Or are you *enter twilight zone music*

Ok...now as of last night Damon is NOT buying another old truck *wipes brow*. Hey...I am getting really good at this *text here* thing. We went to look at a 77 Ford short bed that he wanted to use for parts. Said he wouldn't buy it unless it started. Did not start, enter napoleon voice "yesssssssss!" I only wanted him to buty it if he could fix it up a little and then sell it for atleast double!
And since we had to hurry to see the truck, he didn't want to wait for me to cook. So, we at at checkers. I don't know if its the fact I have been trying (operative word there) to eat healthier, but that greasy fast food just did NOT set well with me and the fact I bit into something hard in the meat *shivers* GAG. Made eggs this morning, with cheese even and it did not seem to appetize me, so I gave it to the dog. Weird.

Check this out
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/catchfish.asp
Poor little guy.

Tonight is American Idol. YESSSS!

Ponders what to make for dinner, talking to Erika, she said she's thinking about meatloaf. MMMMMM meatloaf sound good. YUM *stealing idea*

Anyone out there? Wendy? Hello? Blog world officially BORING.

*Good thought for the day* Don't let the Arms that catch you, catch you by surprise.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

I'm reading!

Pauly said...

is that one of your wedding pictures?? That's really cool!

Anyways, I'm posting here for you. =) I'm reading..sometimes. ;)

Kasey said...

haha...NO thats not one of my pictures. You think I could jump that high?! I am just trying to "celebrate" my anniversary! Only one month till its been two years married!

Kasey said...

I can't figure out how to get this blog to show who commented. :( it just has what you said, and not the name. I cant see who did it until I go to leave a comment.