Tuesday, February 07, 2006

42% girl

[] My fingernails and or toenails are almost always painted.
[x] During the summer, the only shoes I wear are flip flops
[] The only reason I go to school is for the boys!!
[] My favorite toys as a child were barbie dolls.
[] My favorite color is pink or purple.
[x] When I was young I danced.
[x] I looove skirts!
[] Hollister is my favorite place to shop.
[] Tight jeans are the only jeans I'll wear.
[] I love chocolate.
[] I've never had a real job.
[] My hair is straightened or scrunched, and worn down almost every day.
[x] I am on AIM or yahoo messanger at least 5 hours a day.
[] I have at least 8 MySpace pictures.
[x] See my background? It's the hundreth one!
[] I usually go shopping once a week.
[] I love to hang out at the mall with friends.
[] I have a real diamond ring.
[] I've had at least 10 boyfriends.
[x] I've gone to a tanning salon.
[] I go to the beach/pool to tan.
[x] I have atleast 10 pairs of shoes - not including flip flops.
[] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach religiously
[] I flirt.
[] I change my icon weekly.
[x] I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic.
[] My cell phone might as well become a part of me.
[] I wear eye liner, mascara, or cover up everyday.
[x] I've been or am on a diet.
[] Bathing suits are adorable, and I own more than three.
[] I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[x] Big sunglasses are hot.
[x] I have had my nails done.
[x] I own over 10 purses.
[] MTV is my favorite channel.
[] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys, boys and more boys!
[] I love to have other girls do my hair and make-up.
[] I dont understand how people can like Fall Out Boy, From First to Last, and all of those other crazy bands!
[x] I love to give and receive hugs.
[x] I hate bugs.
[x] I think carnivals are very fun.
[] Summer is THE best season.
[x] I am self concious.
[x] I cry often.
[] I dont do sports.
[x] I HATE to run.
[x] I squeal when I am suprised or angry.
[] I dance all the time.
[] I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house.
[] I only have like 5 billion hair products.
[] Preps are the best guys : ).
[] I love dresses and to get dressed up.
[x] Every part of my outfit needs to match.
[x] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends/boyfriend.
[x] I would love to have a photo shoot of myself.
[] One of my myspace pictures is of me making a kissy face.
[] Price on clothes hardly matters.
[x] I apply lip gloss 200 times a day.
[] I wish I was a model.
[] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton
[] I have been something that was semi slutty on halloween.
[] I own Uggs.
[] Hip Hop is the best music.
[] I pop my collar.
[x] I like to be the center of attention.
[] Guys with mohawks are hot
[x] Horses are beautiful, and fun to ride.
[] I'd rather not pay attention in school.
[] I've gotten detention for talking.
[x] Cats are adorable.
[] Tall, dark, and handsome are the only guys I look for.
[x] Old Navy is like a K-mart.
[x] I write poems or my own music.
[x]I love it when a guy wears good smelling cologne.my guy anyway
[x] I can get very jealous.
[x] I would love Hawaii.
[x] Valentines day is so cute! And its definately not just a way to make money!
[] White clothing is better than black.
[x] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black.
[x] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes.
[x] I hate the grunge look of a beard.
[] I love to read gossip magazines.
[] I love to gossip!
[] I kiss and tell!
[x] Old ladies are adorable.
[x] I LOVE kids.
[] I'm all about being vegetarian.[x] I refuse to eat at McDonalds.
[x] I check my MySpace everyday.
[x] I LOVE life!
[x] I have a lot of jewlery! from back in the day, its put away at my parents...dont worry people
[] Claires has cheap jewlery!
[x] My screen names have x's in them.
[] Either one of my MySpace names has ?s in them.
[x] I would never want to be a guy!