Thursday, February 16, 2006

title-less wonder

Hi everyone.
I am sooooo tired today for some reason. Ugh, I just feel drained. I went to bed late last night, but not like 2 in the morning or anything. I think it was around 11:00ish, cus I worked out until 10, then came and sat down with damon where we were "going" to watch our taped episode of A.I.. HOWEVER, he didn't get the VCR to work again...so I told him, from now on I am in charge of tapeing stuff :P

Last night was church, was good, and I led songs. I am fearful of leading songs here because we sing quite a few of them differently in Idaho as in comparison to here. I also don't like it cus I feel like people are looking at me. But, do the words instant in season and out of season ring a bell. I really want to get back to teaching. I love teaching S.S., and I reckon I need to get certified. Those are some of my best memories, was teaching at our little church in Nampa, ID. I finally had my own room, and we were told we could decorate how we wanted them! My room is STILL the best, cept I think I got high by accident when I was painting it. :( I was doing a sky scene with spray paint and they were having play practice or something (which I wasn't in) so I was trying to work and not disturb..soooo I closed my door and didn't have the window open either. Needless to say with brother Chuck checked on me, and I stepped down from the step stool....wooooh I was dizzy. Fumes big time buddy! I don't know what it's like to be high, PRAISE THE LORD, but if that's it...then I sure was. But, after I got it all done, I think my room looked pretty good if I do say so myself! :) Anyway...back to the topic, I want to teach again. I really do, I loved it. And, I want to work in the VLB dept. more.

My tire has been low for a few days, not really badly low just low. So I didn't even have the quarters to pay for air ( I bought a Frosty from wendys with all change, so I am out of change) so when we got home from church last night, Damon got his compressor out. He decided to find the cause of my tire leaking air. I had a nail, not just a small roofing nail, a monster hold the world together nail (not really, cus only God keeps this whole thing working) anyhoo, he plugged it and we had the air wrench going at 9:30 last night *waits for disturbing the peace citation*. I hope we didnt make the neighbors mad, but atleast my tire was fixed.

So, that was my night. I guess I am not intriguing like some people, but this is me!
By everyone.
*good thought for the day* Jesus loves you, more than you will ever know.

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Ummm... My AI is on my DVR. I can't send it to you. :P Sorry. You should get one... you will never miss another show. :) I think you can get it for $5 a month from comcast. *shrugs*

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
'merrill federal savings and loan in wi renters insurance adult web hosting

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »