Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm back

Hey again everybody.

I am back from my time off due to papaw's death. It was a happy and sad time. Andy called me about 10 am and told me Papaw had died, he had been found near his recliner around 9:00-9:30. He was already cold, so I have no idea how long ago he had died or how long it takes for the body to go cold. I prayed for him I believe at around 5:30 that morning. Hopefully he made it right. Too many of us prayed for God not to answer it. We didnt care if they all became members and the best Christian ever, just don't let them die unsaved was my family's prayer. Andy and Yvonne were the first ones there, Jenniefer had taken the boys (Noah and Zacchaeus) so they wouldn't have to see all of that. They didn't understand. Then Richard (Damon's dad and papaws son) then I got there, then Damon, then Neal, then Devon (the other two son's) The funeral home took him away, it was very sad. They made us leave the room, I am guessing because rigamordim (sp?) had set in. Papaw was such a sweet man, he really welcomed me when I felt others didn't. I remember the last time I saw him, he still had that rambunctious glimmer in his eyes. The whole family went out to eat that night at Palmas Verdes, oh yes I forgot, Damon drove to kentucky and picked up Nada's sister. So many people in his family smoke (I have some in mine that smoke too) that house was soo stagnant with smoke. I washed my hair and it still smelled of it. Anyway, Fancy came over that night as well, she was high on something. She needs prayer, I guess I need to pray harder for her. Her sin is no bigger than mine was before I came to God. On Friday we had the viewing for the family, Yvonne almost collapsed, she's having the hardest time. Papaw looked good, he will be cremated. We said our goodbyes. That night our pastor and his wife brought TONS of good. 80 pcs of chicken, potato salad, rolls, man. LOTS OF FOOD! Then the memorial was Saturday. Neal asked me to sing beyond the sunset, and Never Grow Old. I learned them both Saturday about an hour before the memorial, but really only felt comfortable with one of them. Damon and I had picked up the soundtrack to "when I get where I'm going" and we sang it together for Papaw. We did so good. I don't say that bragging, but Damon doesn't have confidence in himself, I am so proud of him. Papaw would have liked it. There were several there, then the church provided a big meal for the family and friends. It was all in all a good time with family. It was sad, and happy. I miss papaw, I truly loved him and he was a light in that family. A light of kindness of love. I hope he made it, cus I wanna hug his neck someday.
Woodrow Wilson Broyles
Jan 21, 1919-February 2, 2006

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Milf money Petite women with tiny tits Peugeot 205gti

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read American lingerie Order butalbital ups Acyclovir over the counter

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info satellite phone plans from mexico