Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My true love is mine, and I am his...

Not in much of a blogging mood today. I know you can't shut your jaws that just dropped.


Let's see... Made home made banana pudding last night. Even made it low fat, and it STILL tasted as good as regular. Used 1% milk, fat free sweetened condensed milk, 0 trans fat cookies, bananas are obviously not bad, and it's DELICIOUS. I could eat the whole bowl, and knowing it's not so bad...makes me want to eat it worse. MMMM *daydreams*

Worked out last night making it the 2nd day in a row. Uped my time to about 20minutes at a fast walk and sometimes a jog. Watched Sea Biscuit to keep myself entertained while I worked out. Noticed I walked WAY faster during the race scenes. I cannot watch horse races fake or real without biting my nails. My dad used to race horses, we have owned probably about 5-10 throughout the years. They all did pretty well. So I guess I have a bit of a love for the sport, minus the gambling part. Anyhooo...damon walks in DURING my exercise time with a HUGE snickers blizzard from DQ *sigh*. I only ate a little bit of it, it's in the freezer right now. It didn't even taste good, cus I like big chunks of snickers. I am gonna have to go buy one and chop it up to even like eating the thing. They made them all so small (the chunks of snickers). But it was a sweet thought.

Have a LOT on my mind, concerning my life and Damon's. God knows...resting in that. Been fighting a few things lately, spritiually. It's funny, I haven't read my Bible AS much lately, but still everday, and I feel like I am going deeper than I have in a while with the Lord. Guess it's not quantity but quality.

Pray for me, love yall

5 comments:

wemmies said...

My dyslexia totally kicked in on that. I thought you were saying Damon walked in and saw you and gave a huge snicker. Like a laugh. I thought.... uh oh... and then I saw Blizzard! LOL!! O well... I need to slow down with my reading. I read like Megan talks and I get confused sometimes. :)

Kasey said...

Tho I agree with you....he should snicker. He doesn't. Says I have nice curves....NUTSO!

wemmies said...

Danny just doesn't say anything. I will comment and he doesn't say anything. He does tell me I'm beautiful at times. I wonder what makes him say it those times??? I would like to know maybe I can do it or be that way all the time. *shrugs*

I have 1 massive curve! WHOA! lol!

Kasey said...

:P so do...cept I aint pregnant >:/

Erika J. said...

*roly*