Monday, February 13, 2006

I am back in action

Well...I don't know if you noticed, but I was not here on Friday. Damon went to Prison Ministry Thursday night and when he got home he complained his stomach was hurting and that he had been spitting up some "black stuff". (not to be gross) I took a look at what he was talking about and sho nuff, it was stomach junk. Around 1am I heard the bathroom door close, or saw it...one of the two and heard him chucking. Poor guy, he was in there for awhile. Said he felt better, well 3am rolled around and again he was back in there, at 5am ish the same thing. All in all 3 runs to the bathroom with puking. That wasn't all, but I won't go into "all" of it for the sake of not grossing you out any further than I already have. I called mom, she said take him to the ER so he wouldn't get dehydrated. I never got took to the ER for puking, so I thought no, I will just get him some pedialyte since he refused gatorade saying that was only good if you were hot *shakes head/rolls eyes* lol. Anyway, at 5:15am I was on my way to walmart with my hair in a pony tail, my gaucho pants, sandles, and my night gown tucked into the top of my pants and a jacket. I am sure I looked a sight! I got him grape pedialyte and pepto cherry chewables. And...nilla wafers and taco shells, but that was for later ;) Got home and made him take the pepto and drink the pedialyte, which surprisingly isn't that bad. Just tastes like watered down gatorade, you can almost taste the vitamins in it. Well...I called into work and explained I would be staying home to take care of him. I felt like a good wife I think haha. Put him back to bed, then I slept in. Got up and he hadn't puked anymore, we drove to pick fancy up to drop her off at detox (another story) then went and picked his check up. Then we went to walgreens to pick up the medicine the doctor gave him to relieve nausea and diarhea. While there, we got sprite, fruit in a can, and something else...anyway. He wanted jello, so i mixed the fruit in with the jello. Let is set and thats what he ate, and some applesauce. He must of liked it. He took it today as he is still feeling nauseated. He's sposed to go work at Tammy's tonight, and paint her bathroom and bedroom. But I don't want him to over work himself.
Oh saturday...his mamaw (the one who just lost papaw last week, feb 2) was rushed to ER. She has been missing papaw and nto eating. She has diabetes, so shes been not eating but still taking her pills which has dropped her sugar. I noticed she wasnt to good on friday night, so I called her son. Well...Andy had to break in saturday and have noah go through the window and unlock the door. She was close to a diabetic coma, her sugar had dropped to 24. It is not to get below 100. She was calling for papaw I heard. She started crying saying she was lonely, which if you knew mamaw you would know she wasnt acting normal. She is FEISTY and thats putting it nicely. Needless to say, spent most of day in ER then at her house. LONG weekend. Kasey tired :(
Because of Erika, Kasey depressed :)

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

Don't blame me! I was just sayin how I felt. :0p

You could always stop reading my blog. Haha.

Kasey said...

Now that wouldn't be any fun would it?

wemmies said...

We are a depressing family. :P

Sounds like the virus that has been making it's rounds. Does he have waterreah? hahahahahaha! GG has it and is going over her 24 hour mark. At least she ain't puking. :/
I, however, now have waterreah... I am always puking. :P

Kasey said...

I hate puking, but I told Damon I wish I woulda got it, cus then I coulda lost ten pounds in two days :P
haha. Erika thinks I am nuts.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »