Friday, February 17, 2006

Pray for Me Today

Please pray for me today, I need it. I have been reading the "long" psalm, can u guess which chapter? 119, good guess. Anyhow, as I read through the Bible chapter by chapter I am now on 119, with it being so long I usually go through about 20-30 verses at a time. Surprisingly it is turning into such a blessing, one I have never dove into due to its length. But with such gems of encouragement and truth.

Do you ever feel like your apologizing a lot? I am tired of apologizing for stuff I didn't mean to do.

I have a lot on my plate right now, not as much as others, but MY plate is full for me. I have a lot on my mind. When I was little I wanted to grow up and now that I am grown I want to be little again, for the simple pleasure of it. NO worries. Do you ever look at your life and your daily situations and feel like you are in a maze and there is no way out! That is me today. I guess that is why I am into Ps 119 right now, to keep me tugging back to the Word of God and letting go of stuff. Cus for some reason, I can't seem to fix anything. So burdened right now under all these things. I just want to take a day off, eat something really bad all day long while watching the smurfs or something. Just a lazy happy day.

peace out
*good thought for the day* This to shall pass...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay in the word

a neat thing to do when reading through the Bible in a year is to highlight things that grab your attention and then next year read through again and highlight the new things that grab your attention

it's amazing what is missed
I did this 3 years in a row and was so blessed

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »