Thursday, February 16, 2006

C'mon ride the train

American Idol Train that is!
Here are my top 12picks vocally~
1. Paris
2. Taylor
3. Patrick
4. Mandisa
5. David
6. Kelli
7. Will
8. Kevin
9. Jose
10. Bobby
11.Chris
12. Stevie
The last three on that list, I haven't seen (or don't remember seeing) but picked due to their attitudes which seemed to be good throughout their bios.

Now to the list of who I actually think will MAKE it. These lists differe because I think some are good for ratings, for example the girl with attitude "nightmare girl". She will be picked cus that will make ratings go up. Here I go~ no particular order

1 Jose
2 Ace
3 Becky
4 Bobby
5 Brenna
6 Kellie
7 David
8 Lisa
9 Patrick
10 Paris
11 Taylor
12 Mandisa

I think the winner will come down to:

Paris (great voice and likeable by girls and guys alike and you could take her home to mom AND grandma)
Taylor (mom and grandma are gonna love him, and he is so different and humble I think the more responsible generation in America will appreciate him)
Patrick (he will deliver a solid performance every time, he's flawless and he doesn't over do it, he just sangs it!)
Lisa (because she has that strong voice which is typical, yet again will deliver a solid performance and little teenage girls won't want to kill her out by not voting cus she's not ever the top gorgeous and making their boyfriends drool!)

Who I think will be voted out early and why:

Becky O'donahue...she is so pretty the girls will be catty about her and think she is a snob, even tho she has presented her self with respect and integrity and overall good attitude.
Brenna...people will get tired of her "hissy like attitude", course who knows?!
Jose...won't appeal to mass crowds in my opinion
Mid Season dismissals
Kellie...she's loveable but, unlike Carrie, I don't think she can hold her own with some of these people's vocals.
Mandisa...the black religious crowd, the chunkier people, and those who love a true hearted person will LOVE her. The people who want a star will boot her. She needs to be a gospel Diva.

The rest, will be dismissed here and there. Well, that is my predictions, haha, no that is just what I think. No psychic here *shivers*.
We'll see if I am right! Anybody else wanna give their thoughts on how the season will go?

0 comments: