Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WOOHOO and PTL!

I got it taken care of everybody!!!!!!! YAY! did i mention....wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

So ummm...this is a bad color on the eyes. Hold on let me change this.
There, hows that? I like that color!
Well my life is certainly up and down lately. Lots going on, mainly right now I have chapped lips!. Last week I exercised up until thursday when Papaw died. Got back on treadmill sunday night, and guess what?! I got back on last night! TTL I am on a roll (that is my new acronym, TTL Thank The Lord) Made a cake last night too. Even cut the fat by icing it with low fat cool whip and using applesauce instead of tons of oil. It is sooo moist. YUM!

Church was fun Sunday night, Sis Kim has such great ideas!

I didn't get to go to the concert, spent time with family instead due to death. But the tickets were able to be used by a friend of mine anyway, she said she really enjoyed it. I am glad they got used somewhere.

Damon and I are actually getting a REFUND this year! WOOHOOO again!

I have been looking at old fashioned baby names, NOT that I am trying to get pregnant. I just have always liked to look for names, even before I was married, so when and if that day ever came I'd be ready. I want somethign VERY unique but that still has ties to family. Like for a girl I like the name Beau (pronounced bow) Murrì Broyles. Beau is derived from beaulah which was my Grandys name and also means heaven land. I dont much like beauluh, but I do think a girl with the name beau would be so cute! Damon and I also like the names Denver and Dallas for a boy. I like the name Kent Wilson or Kent Woodrow, Kent is my dads name and Woodrow Wilson was damons papaws name and his dads middle name is wilson. I also like the name bella, maddox, Kai'enna, Pearl, Sterling, Ruthie, Baker. Etc... Peace out yall, tis lunch time. I got something callin my tummy by name!

10 comments:

wemmies said...

I always liked Ruthie too. Sophie and Sadie are cute for little girls. Beau is cute. Danny likes Blue for a girl. :P

I like Wilson for the first name over Kent. *shrugs* Just me though. I tried to pick different names. Caetlynn was different at the time. I guess everyone thought the same thing. :P All my kids are named after family. Erika is all that is left. She will be covered this go round. Then we are done. haha!

*Glad your blogging now*

Kasey said...

Don't want them to be called Will short for Wilson. Ewww...no son of mine will be a WILL. :) :P My dads first name is Orval...No thank you :)

wemmies said...

Whatever you call them is what they will be called. Toby's first name is Brian. Brian Toby sounds better than Toby Brian to me. Same with Kent Wilson. Wilson Kent just sounds easier to say. You know he will be Kenny or Willy anyway. :P

Kasey said...

ew...no kenny. Kenny chesney is homely and willy believes in reincarnation. NO I did not say Carnation as in the breakfast food!

wemmies said...

Kenny Chesney looks like a turtle. :P

*singing*

Carnation instant breakfast... you're gonna love it in an instant. :P

Never tried it. :/

Kasey said...

My aunt gets it every morning pretty much. I would be hungry on it. I do better not eating at all and waiting til lunch than something like that.
Chesney...blech..not my taste. Now Keith Urban is cute :P

wemmies said...

Keith Urban looks like a cool David Spade. gag! Brad Paisley is attractive. Deirks Bently and them curls, woohoo! I am more of a Troy Gentry person myself. He's hot.

Kasey said...

BRAD PAISLEY...wendy no! *shakes head* Have you seen his EARS?!!?!
Keith Urban is smooth like buttah, has charisma! Deirks Bently is cute, just don't like his party boy attitude. Troy Gentry was cute before, but now he's always got the five o clock shadow. Don't like that.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
asbestos and mesothelioma mesothelioma lawyer texas21 free isp tire size and gass milage insurance life policy rate flat rack panel acura dealer illinois 2002 300 es lexus person to person purchase used car auto loan dangers of levitra disable net send domain free machine onlne slot

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Free pics of hairy older women Cheap calls dominican rep Plump women blowjob Top 5 call centers in the philippines iv longhorn packages ford trucks Area rugs $20 Yes21 your eyewear phone number for floyd richard thomas michigan antique baccarat painted vase dellinger fire alarm Owners of domain names supplements diet 1998 cadillac escalade Parental control access pc Hairy pusy hard sex San diego county registrar of vital sta