Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday

Well, again it is monday! The way I figure it, I have lived through 1,198 Mondays in my life. Church was cancelled for Sunday. As I am sure you all know who have read megans blog. Growing up I missed several Sunday service due to rodeo and so on. But since coming to TCoG I have rarely missed. It was odd having Sunday open, but it really didn't add anythign more to my weekend. To be honest it just made it go faster.

Saturday was snow, YAY! Real snow, like snow man makeable, snow ball throwable, sledding fun, SNOW. We went sledding saturday NIGHT after Damon got home. All the boys and Damon and I. We had a lot of fun. Then Sunday, we went sledding again. Went to a location where there was already a group of kids and a mom there. She told me, watch out for the fence I already hit it. HAHA...did I listen, noooo. I jumped on the sled face first and man I was flying, whooooa fence aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BAM! Not only did I hit the fence which was chain link. My face hit the fence, and continued to grind across the fence. I really thought I tore my face open the way I hit and how long I kept sliding along the chain link. I laid there for a minute, then got up. Immediate headache I think. No blood, but now I have a red welt on my cheek. It's about a half in puffier than the other side and my eyeball really hurt for awhile. But hey, it was fun. My whole body is sore and through two jackets I still manage to tear my elbow up on the fence, but again, FUN!

Friday night we went to applebees and sat first available which ended up being the smoking section (blech) then we waited like 10mins and still no one had even gotten our drinks! Finally I stopped someone, she said the girl that was sposed to be handling us was new but she would take us. Food was pretty good. Then we went home I think, oh that was after picking up the White's car so Damon can fix it.
Saturday I woke up around 10ish, which is really late for me. I had awful sleep, again. Cleaned the house really good then went to nada's and took her an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Then ran to the store for her. Then the boys came down to her house, then we went back to our house and played monopoly, then sledding. Then I finally made them my buffalo chicken that they always seem to want. Get the call no church, so we didnt seem to worry about the time, least I didn't and stayed up a little later. Another fitful night of sleep! Woke up at 6:52 on Sunday morning, WHEN I DIDN'T have to *sigh* went to Krispy Kremes then Nadas, then Yvonnes, then Sledding, then Las Palmas, then shopping, then....home. Then Judy took us to Cracker Barrel last night. That was my weekend.
Today, well today is rough. I really just want to go home. I am such a weirdo. I want to be like Gracie, miss happy. Lately it just seems one thing after another. Is it me, I should be smiles throughout it all. Depressed

*good thought for the day* let go and let go again, then let God

0 comments: