Tuesday, February 14, 2006

merry valentines

Merry Valentines to one and all, and to all a good ni....day!
It is the BIG day. That can be good or bad I spose' and for me it is finally good. Though I must say I went through my many share of lonely Valentine Days. *tear*
What are the plans for you all?

Damon says we are going out to dinner. I don't know what else. I want to go ice skating though, we'll see if that happens and if it does you can be sure I will report on it tomorrow. Unless....I am in the hospital, then you will have to wait haha. Seriously though, I hope he gets me something. I don't care if we eat out at mc donalds, just as long as he does something special for me. I tend to have caviare taste on a captain d's budget, so I need to stay away from stores. I will probably get him a card and something else that he would like. Hopefully anyway.


That's me with straightened hair and dark circles under my eyes. I look blah....



This is me and honey, taken in the dark with only the flash of my camera phone.
Scary

I miss you papaw... :(


Peace out yall.