Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update

Well the job interview went fairly well, really short, but good. I forgot to ask three key things however, pay, benefits, and how long til he made a decision. Should I get the job, it would be soo so sooo convenient in travel time. We shall see, whatever the Lord's will is. I have another interview next wednesday, or this coming wednesday...however you wanna say it, for a job that I think would be really good as it is also in my town, I think the pay is better, and great benefits, not to mention I think I would be adding some new skills under my belt. I just want to thank the Lord for these interviews though, because really, to have three in three weeks, in this present economy- I'd have to say that is God.

I already have a headache this morning, so pleaes pray for me. And, thank the Lord, my sinuses have been better. Not gone, but much better. I think it has helped that the inversion is gone too. Something to do with our winter weather, google for definition...I just know they are tough on the body.

And, today is my MOMMA'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday Momma!!!!! I love you more than the moon loves the night sky, or the sun an early morning. :)

Have a great day yall.

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER KATIE!!

Rebekah Doran said...

Please tell your Mom a VERY happy birthday from me. Your mom is such a sweet woman. I hope she has a fantastic Birthday!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

Headachs are the worst.....!! I'm praying Kasey!! Let us know as soon as you find out anything......