Friday, January 09, 2009

He'll Do It Again

I am trusting God for my job situation, He has provided before, He will again. I got laid off today. Very unexpectedly. It wasn't due to my performance or anything, they laid off every temp within the company, throughout North America. Jobs are slim pickin's right now. But God will provide, I have to keep reminding myself of that. I dont want to worry. Have you heard the saying why pray when you can worry verses why worry when you can pray. I want to choose the latter. Please pray I find something soon. I have financial responsibilities.

6 comments:

Mark said...

I've been a loyal reader for some time now. I remember the post where you were interviewing for the job and then when you got the job. I was so happy for you. Now, you're unemployed like me (laid off in November after 10 years). It's not a good feeling. It's great, though, to know that we can have some sort of peace knowing it's in His hands. We're human, so we worry, but I know everything will work out ok for both of us. Good luck and God bless.

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm praying for you honey!!!!

Unknown said...

we're going through similar situations with micah right now. it's hard when only bills comes in and money goes out.

prayer is the answer. trust God. He loves you. He won't let you down.

mandie said...

Hey girl! It's been a while. I underdtand where you are. Caleb was laid of last week. We will be praying for you!! We'll be waiting to hear good news soon!!

Tam said...

He did it for us, He'll do it for you! He's no respect of persons!

Valerie said...

wow, sorry you got laid off. Frank got laid off and still without a job. It is getting tough out there as far as work. Hope you can find something soon.