Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Job Interview

So, I had a job interview yesterday. I think it went fairly well. Not amazing, but pretty good. I didn't have time to post requesting prayer because she called me while I was at work at my old, soon to be ending, job. I had to rush home and throw some nicer clothes on and thankfully I had actually done my hair, so that was just up in a twist and out the door. The job sounds good, pay is good, benefits are pretty good, and stress would be super high. I just prayed that if the Lord didn't want me to have it, He would close the door, but if He did they would offer the job to me right then or just offer to me (I think). They didnt offer it to me right away, so I am still waiting. I was the youngest in all the interviewees. Well, that is all...ciao.

3 comments:

Katie said...

hey! I love you and miss you tons!
Praying for you!

Jessa Stephens said...

Praying! Sometimes it's hard to wait on God.......

Becky said...

We're still praying for you darlin! Great attitude I must say!